Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    This is NOT a good thing. I finally made 1,000 masks and won the cute dragon. I placed it on my board very happy to have finished the event. Closed my game. Came back to collect a trade ticket late from the exchange and my dragon was GONE. No where to be found. Not on the board or in my inventory.

How do I fix tix this? Is it fixable?

Just wrong.
    Maybe you could try to force close the game and start it up again.

Or else post in the bugs thread :
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Or make a ticket :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ntacting-Fyber

I'm sure it will be sorted out. Good luck!

I did. Force closed, nope, no dragon. Then I deleted and reinstalled, zipola, no dragon. There have been too many weird things happening with my game over the last few months, the worst was a huge gem trap, twice and I am very careful. Getting discouraged. Have played for years but now loosing interest.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    I did. Force closed, nope, no dragon. Then I deleted and reinstalled, zipola, no dragon. There have been too many weird things happening with my game over the last few months, the worst was a huge gem trap, twice and I am very careful. Getting discouraged. Have played for years but now loosing interest.
    A similar thing happened to me during an event. I lost the prize from the event after I had placed it. I had to contact support and they put it back in my game. That is probably the only way you'll get yours back. Good luck.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Banned
    So the green gator who should be black is just a pond? That’s so S8

My first collection from the dragon was...

One single iron and a black flag for elvenite.

I'm maxed out on bone, creeptooth, fur, and jewels (of the listed drops) so those might have dropped. But I'm not maxed on any of the other potential drops. Not going to lie, a single iron ore for all that work is a bit upsetting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsparks View Post
    My troll camp isn't dropping masks often enough either. I reported it , but still no fix. At this rate, there is no way i can complete the event without spending $.... very disappointing !!
    I used 20 gems to buy a mask. Less than speeding up troll camp.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06065EF9-ECBE-4653-B809-1804A35C3D6E.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	344.4 KB 
ID:	54857

Finished event today on lower level account and need one more mask for main account. Need one mask with none the last two from troll camp today so will finish tomorrow sometime. No more adventuring for me as it will be “business as usual” in the realm trying to expand. With that said, if S8 would let us would anyone want to a exchange Circadian with the Glimmer Gras Flamingo!? Circadian sleeps all day under the Palm trees and has been no help in the realm!! Lol!!

The gator is cute. I'm always happy to have another pond that doesn't look like a pond. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3223.PNG 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	54858

Fashion Designer
    My first collection for dragon, 226 coins and black flag for earth wisp....just as well he has his looks!

Here’s hoping the power of the forum post works. ������. The only critter I really want is the elusive (for me) flamingo. And that last mask