Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I put out 4 minks and some farmhouses and these are not spawning the fangbeast. So annoying!!

Power of forum I need more fangbeasts!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I put out 4 minks and some farmhouses and these are not spawning the fangbeast. So annoying!!

Power of forum I need more fangbeasts!
    I've had enough Fangbeasts while chopping all the Rock Outcroppings. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I just won the Glimmergras Flamingo too!
    Super lucky since I only do a couple Adventures with the supplies I already have from participating in the event. (just in the hopes of getting the mask)
    He's beautiful.

I won't repeat it again after this, but I just want to say one last time :
    The method of putting your Troll Camp back in storage (a couple of minutes) after collecting from it and then putting it back on your board has helped me a lot.
    I would definitely recommend trying it.
    Of course it doesn't guarantee a drop (so don't stop after 1 failed try), but from what I experienced it raised my drop rate.
    And it doesn't cost anything to try.
    I just wish everyone the best drop rates possible. Good luck to all!

Edit, Glimmergras Flamingo is a multidropper.
    On my first collection it dropped : Mermaid Scales, Roast Chicken, Water, Fuzzy Moss AND Eggs!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-26-20 at 08:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Aaargh, just spent 100 gems on....coins upon opening the game. That was some gemtrap! Not very happy right now. I was saving up for the barracks.
    I'm not sure if I will finish, because of festivities but I started anyway. Looks like drops are okay for me, but I still have to do some math. The one adventure I sent out was a bust.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Aaargh, just spent 100 gems on....coins upon opening the game. That was some gemtrap! Not very happy right now. I was saving up for the barracks.
    I'm not sure if I will finish, because of festivities but I started anyway. Looks like drops are okay for me, but I still have to do some math. The one adventure I sent out was a bust.
    Ow no
    I'm saving up for the Barracks too, I'm so afraid of a Gem trap.

My first collection of the glimmergras flamingo was mermaid scales, eggs, and maybe something else. I'm SUPER happy about the mermaid scales (it dropped 3) because I've been having a huge shortage lately. I was even contemplating buying a second mermaid pond so this will save me some gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My first collection of the glimmergras flamingo was mermaid scales, eggs, and maybe something else. I'm SUPER happy about the mermaid scales (it dropped 3) because I've been having a huge shortage lately. I was even contemplating buying a second mermaid pond so this will save me some gems!
    Yeah I'm loving my glimmergras flamingo. They're like a mermaid pond (guaranteed mermaid scales, water, moss, chance of fish) and a chicken combined (egg, roast chicken), and they take up only 1 space. Awesome. I haven't yet got a golden egg from them but considering how I'm always maxed on golden eggs it's hard for me to check. But I won't be surprised if they also have a small chance of golden egg drop.

Rhino Keeper
    A Plea to the Power of the Forum!
    From a Queendom of Pinkness Please grace my pink lands Glimmergras Flamingle!
    Come on Ovah!I beg of you!
    We have biscuits.
    Pink ones.
    Pink pizzas also available but please pre book.Pink ale also available in the tavern but tell nopawdy......

Fashion Designer
    I love the glimmergras flamingo! Mermaid pond + chicken in 1 is amazing :-D
    Also for some reason I never realized that the fountain from the academy storyline is also a mermaid pond with guaranteed multiple mermaid scale drops! So now I'm on top of the mermaid scale requirements after hovering around 0 for almost half a year, doing academy + mermaid storyline at the same time.

Rhino Keeper
    I only need one more fangbeast and I will have all my beaded hats, but ran out of energy chopping rocks and ****ing direboars. I spawned 5 in the process....might be a new personal record! the day is still young though.