Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Toucan Leaderboard - 2020 Feb 19

Is this a random glitch?

I think it’s great that some players are benefiting from this, but in all reality, it’s not really fair to the others who aren’t.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Is this a random glitch?

I think it’s great that some players are benefiting from this, but in all reality, it’s not really fair to the others who aren’t.
    If you are referring to Rocket Rides, then no, it is not random, it is not a glitch.
    Rocket Rides are a feature of the new 6day LB. If you got a full ride last time, chances are you have a full ride this round, and will have a full ride next month and the month after.
    It is not fair, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    If you are referring to Rocket Rides, then no, it is not random, it is not a glitch.
    Rocket Rides are a feature of the new 6day LB. If you got a full ride last time, chances are you have a full ride this round, and will have a full ride next month and the month after.
    It is not fair, I agree.
    So if it?s not random, how is the game deciding which players get it and which ones don?t?

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering about the top prize, is it simply a beautiful creature for your farm or does it produce something as well? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Wondering about the top prize, is it simply a beautiful creature for your farm or does it produce something as well? Thanks!
    It is a pet, so it will be roaming the farm and picking up something along the way, that you can collect from it. It might be coins, expansion parts or tools, or possibly a gem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It is a pet, so it will be roaming the farm and picking up something along the way, that you can collect from it. It might be coins, expansion parts or tools, or possibly a gem.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    So if it?s not random, how is the game deciding which players get it and which ones don?t?
    The prizes you get from the milestone chests are random, meaning the rocket rides are too.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Does anyone know what goal is required to purchase the Tropical Bird Base?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by htwpokemon View Post
    Does anyone know what goal is required to purchase the Tropical Bird Base?
    I do not think there was a goal. Is the Tropical Bird Base in your Cellar or is it available in your Market?

It has a lock on it in the market that says ?goal? at the bottom. Maybe it?s not available at my level (38) or something

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast