Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Toucan Leaderboard - 2020 Feb 19

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    With one spin I went from 182 to 1654 points.
    I?m not bragging here. Just to let y?all know that Rocket Ride is available again. So if anyone on your board suddenly landed the Toucan, Rocket Launch probably why.
    Once again, I fell short. This tells me I?m in the Half-Ride group and will be in this group ... always lol
    Just FYI, I too just spun and won BIG! I was between 2nd & 3rd milestone and it took me all the way thru EVERY milestone, gave me all the rewards, gave me 3400 points and put me in #1 on leaderboard! Wow, I truly hope every player gets a boost like this. The final result should still come down to how much we continue to collect points by going thru the point earning steps. BTW, the living flower requires monster feed.

I figured I?d help also made a note in another thread

Rhino Keeper
    I just noticed the Milestone Prizes missing a Love Oven!

Oh, where are you, FREE Love Oven lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Witsdom2014 View Post
    Just FYI, I too just spun and won BIG! I was between 2nd & 3rd milestone and it took me all the way thru EVERY milestone, gave me all the rewards, gave me 3400 points and put me in #1 on leaderboard! Wow, I truly hope every player gets a boost like this. The final result should still come down to how much we continue to collect points by going thru the point earning steps. BTW, the living flower requires monster feed.
    Thank you (thank you to ankavale1000 too) for this post. I was in first or second place (can’t remember which, but me and another player were really close in points on top) with 800 points, with other places being at least 200 hundred points less. I couldn’t figure out how someone shot up to first place with over 2,000 points in about a half hour. Now I know! Good luck to everyone

Rhino Keeper
    With one spin I went from 182 to 1654 points.
    wow congrats!!!

that?s really awesome to be able to go on one of those wild rides, but since i was a never rider last time....chances are i will be again this time, and that?s really not such great news for me...

and to be honest, i still can?t quite decide how i feel about these wild rides. i mean, i get it?s totally, super duper awesome to get one of those wild cards and be rocketed into first place.....but on the other hand, i don?t think it?s quite fair for those of us who have been tirelessly laboring around the farm collecting points, one at a time. cuz just think about it, those ~1500 points from 1 spin means 250 deliveries sent, or 500/12= ~42 times of 12 pig collections x 3 hours = it?ll take more than 5 days without sleeping to achieve, or 1500/5 buildings = 300 hours of nonstop crafting, which is actually even more than the 7 days we have for this LB... and that?s just from going half way on the ride!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    wow congrats!!!

that?s really awesome to be able to go on one of those wild rides, but since i was a never rider last time....chances are i will be again this time, and that?s really not such great news for me...

and to be honest, i still can?t quite decide how i feel about these wild rides. i mean, i get it?s totally, super duper awesome to get one of those wild cards and be rocketed into first place.....but on the other hand, i don?t think it?s quite fair for those of us who have been tirelessly laboring around the farm collecting points, one at a time. cuz just think about it, those ~1500 points from 1 spin means 250 deliveries sent, or 500/12= ~42 times of 12 pig collections x 3 hours = it?ll take more than 5 days without sleeping to achieve, or 1500/5 buildings = 300 hours of nonstop crafting, which is actually even more than the 7 days we have for this LB... and that?s just from going half way on the ride!
    Orca1006, I did not post to make anyone feel bad, just a heads up, cuz last time (the very first Rocket Launch in FS2), someone said ppl on his/her board *****ed by landing the Bear in blink of eye.

My guess is that players are grouped into 3 sets. 1. Full Launch. 2. Half Launch. 3. No Launch. And you stay in that group until another style of LB comes out. But, still early, 5 days to go. You can still catch a launch and prove me wrong.

I know it’s unfair, I felt same last time. It’s tough playing catch up. Someone on my board just went from 150 to 2997. No one caught full ride yet .. yet lol. If you want the top 2 prize, just keep on playing, and play Hard! On my last Rocket board, the top 2 were players that played hard until the very end. Go Orca1006 Go!

Rhino Keeper
    Orca1006, I did not post to make anyone feel bad, just a heads up, cuz last time (the very first Rocket Launch in FS2), someone said ppl on his/her board *****ed by landing the Bear in blink of eye.
    don?t worry, ankavale, i totally appreciate the heads up and yeah, as much as i?d love to get every pet/prize available, i think i?ve been around long enough now to realize it?s just impossible and be okay with it

and yeah, chances are, even if i get pushed way down the LB (like last time), i will still stick around and keep plowing along just for that slim chance to catch up....lol *hopelessly ?dedicated?*

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I just caught the Rocket ship right to the end!
    Spot 17 to number one.
    Near end I took screen shots of points
    I really hope everyone gets to experience this just once!
    It is a thrill when that Rocket Ship Zoooooooooms!
    Kittens hair was flat to their heads.......

I was under 800 points when it blasted off and ended up with 3780 points in the blink of an eye.....well six eyes MEOW meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I just caught the Rocket ship right to the end!
    Spot 17 to number one.
    Near end I took screen shots of points
    I really hope everyone gets to experience this just once!
    It is a thrill when that Rocket Ship Zoooooooooms!
    Kittens hair was flat to their heads.......

I was under 800 points when it blasted off and ended up with 3780 points in the blink of an eye.....well six eyes MEOW meow meow
    The same thing happened to me just now...I now have 4,139 and am first (up from 17th)!!!! I am happy now
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Last night, I was at 600 points and did a spin and that one spin got me to 4,000 points!!!! So now that I got all of my milestone prizes, I'm done with this leaderboard. I don't really care for the bird or the painting. Now I can just focus on the 23 turn ins event. Thanks so much storm8 for giving me a awesome spin that helped me finish early!!! So thankful and happy. Good luck to everyone else!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast