Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras Event - 2020 Feb 19

FYI im getting Morgan’s feathers from cooking in the kitchen. (L23)

I wasn’t going to do this event but I’ve discarded so many things I figured it’s worth a go. Now that I want to, I can’t find pipers feathers. I must’ve discarded/attempted to sell and had to toss at least 5. I’ve crafted more than 40 feeds since and haven’t found one now that I want to. Can a lower level player confirm where piper feathers come from?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    FYI im getting Morgan’s feathers from cooking in the kitchen. (L23)
    Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I wasn’t going to do this event but I’ve discarded so many things I figured it’s worth a go. Now that I want to, I can’t find pipers feathers. I must’ve discarded/attempted to sell and had to toss at least 5. I’ve crafted more than 40 feeds since and haven’t found one now that I want to. Can a lower level player confirm where piper feathers come from?
    I think the only differences is mining and fishing

Piper's Mask - Chocolatier
    Piper's Feathers - Mine - LOWER LEVELS Feed Mill
    Piper's Beads - crops
    Morgan's Masks - Deep Fryer
    Morgan's Beads - Planes
    Morgan's Feathers - fishing - LOWER LEVELS Kitchen
    Lucas Mask - Apple Trees
    Lucas Beads - pigs
    Lucas Feathers - Passion Fruit Vines

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I think the only differences is mining and fishing

Piper's Mask - Chocolatier
    Piper's Feathers - Mine - LOWER LEVELS Feed Mill
    Piper's Beads - crops
    Morgan's Masks - Deep Fryer
    Morgan's Beads - Planes
    Morgan's Feathers - fishing - LOWER LEVELS Kitchen
    Lucas Mask - Apple Trees
    Lucas Beads - pigs
    Lucas Feathers - Passion Fruit Vines
    Are we sure about feed mill? I made more than 30 cow feeds and a handful of each of the others since I decided I wanted the feathers, and nothing. I can’t recall where they came from when they popped up before though and I don’t have one in inventory to read the back.

Rhino Keeper
    You can check it by go the farmer outpost and click "craft", it will show what item is 0, carefull click on the picture of that item, carefull not to click on the gem price, it will show where to find that item.

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    You can check it by go the farmer outpost and click "craft", it will show what item is 0, carefull click on the picture of that item, carefull not to click on the gem price, it will show where to find that item.
    Thank you, this worked! It is feed mill, so I started using my original. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I got two masks after I started using that one rather than my secondary. Anyways wahoo, onto part 3! Update: For lower levels, it’s send 5 deliveries. Off to deep fry some potatoes and eggs...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    First time ever I got a pet after 3 tries! Yahoo my faith is restored! And a Peacock...yippee!
    I dont know why i am lost... but where does the peacock come from?

The Lucas feathers are not dropping from the passion fruit trees. I?ve only had 2 in the last 4 collections. I?m at a standstill! Can someone fix please. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    wait.... i am spending all this time making 3 costumes for 3 people.... so am I reading the instructions correctly?..that i need to do this 20 more times?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast