Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras Event - 2020 Feb 19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    OH NO I just put in my last float and it takes 59 min.... but i see that we only have 54 min left in the event ! Will it finish the last float even if the clock runs out????
    It might, but ... here’s a big BUT, you most likely will not be able to turn in at Mardi Gras Building. The building stops working once times up, I believe.
    Option 1 is for you to speed up with gems. Beware you need 5min at the building too (unless you gem this one also)
    Option 2 is to just let it go.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn’t participate in the 2017 Mardi Gras World Event, so this is my 1st Mardi Gras.
    Happy with the deco (love paths) even if not animated. The purple and yellow theme really nice.
    Managed to turn in as many as I can, wish we had more time to turn in though, I wouldn’t mind more paths.

No peacock after 37 attempts
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    If anyone won the Peacock, please send a picture to Paul__ and also post here which habitat it goes into (I am thinking it is probably the Bird Tree, but it might also go elsewhere, so please let us know what you discover). Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    OH NO I just put in my last float and it takes 59 min.... but i see that we only have 54 min left in the event ! Will it finish the last float even if the clock runs out????

update. aaarrrghh my float came out 4.5 min after the event ended and i cant put it in the building to create prize now.

Rhino Keeper
    Delusa da questo evento!! Il premio finale dopo 23 consegne equivale a zero...meritiamo di pi?!!! Mi piacciono gli eventi come questo...ma ci deve essere una ricompensa onesta dopo tanto sforzo. Ovviamente il pavone non si ? fatto vedere nella mia fattoria...ma non ci speravo neppure tanto. Puoi fare di meglio Storm8...l'hai mostrato in eventi passati.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Delusa da questo evento!! Il premio finale dopo 23 consegne equivale a zero...meritiamo di pi?!!! Mi piacciono gli eventi come questo...ma ci deve essere una ricompensa onesta dopo tanto sforzo. Ovviamente il pavone non si ? fatto vedere nella mia fattoria...ma non ci speravo neppure tanto. Puoi fare di meglio Storm8...l'hai mostrato in eventi passati.
    Non possiamo vincere ogni volta. A volte dobbiamo perdere per apprezzare di piu vincere. Potremmo non avere sempre successo in questi eventi. La tua alternativa e quella di spendere soldi e acquistare gemme per accelerare le macchine in modo da poter consegnare piu collezioni e aumentare le tue opportunita per vincere il premio che desideri.

Rhino Keeper
    Another luck event - another no luck for me. From the list of prizes I only received 7 of the prizes after 30 turn ins. All of them were previous prizes and no peacock for me. It is so disappointing. I could accept it if I didn’t put a lot of effort in to each event. I think I need a break from the game. No more working really hard to fall short at the end.

Dangling carrots. Makes feel like I?m at the carnival and picking a paper cup to win a prize. And all the cups are empty. Really wonder why I play this game. It?s not fun. It?s not relaxing and it eats up all time. Ugh ugh ugh. I couldn?t even get a peacock statue from the cloches.

Rhino Keeper
    i have the peacock.. it does live in my bird tree.. it won't upload my photo though.. what am I doing wrong? saved it as JPG and still not working. Also virtually impossible to get a snap of him with tail spread - you can tap him and he struts but it closes so fast I can't get a picture with feathers spread...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast