Thread: Epic Amber Soul dragon?s resolution is blurry! + others!

Epic Amber Soul dragon?s resolution is blurry! + others!

Hello I am reporting in that the epic level 10 Amber Souls dragons resolution aka image is extremely blurry, the face is the most blurry the eyes dont look clear at all they are just blurry so it looks out of sorts when compared to all the other dragons nearby who have nice clear images and clear eyes. I am not sure if this dragons image file was saved at lower quality but it doesnt look good. Zoom in on the pics of the face and you will see its very blurry. Its a pity because its such a beautiful dragon. The 2nd pic shows it in the habitat how all the dragons around it and habitats are nice and clear and the other dragons faces and eyes are clear but the Amber souls face and eyes are so blurry it looks like it doesnt belong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01C873BC-CCD0-4B73-87DA-DFB29CC358E2.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	54708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	244A7AD9-D330-4808-B23B-292861CE68C0.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	54710

The epic form Lunar Fyre dragon is also in the same boat, the whole entire thing is awfully blurry especially when you look at the crescent moon above its head it really shows you how blurry the image is when it should have nice clean and clear crisp edges like the other dragons. I have wanted the lunar fyre dragon forever but when I saw how blurry it was on other islands it saddened me. I love that dragon its gorgeous! why is it saved at such bad quality compared to the other dragons who are nice and clear? Even in the pic you can see how clear the habitat is in comparison. (I apologize the island I went to they had like 30 solar fyre dragons so I couldnt really show you how blurry they looked next to other dragons but just look at the eyes and face it is terribly blurry) and this isnt just a me problem either, these dragons are blurry for all my friends I asked everyone on their islands if they see them blurry and they do too!

Name:	C8D15DF4-5A5A-404A-A56E-6B75D284A40D.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	54709

Lastly, this flower fountain I absolutely adore...but as you can see the resolution/image quality is terribly blurry compared to everything around it that is nice and clear. I would be ecstatic if it was nice and clear the way it is supposed to be.

Name:	21244D7C-D7A5-4C64-8EDE-D5AB2403AA72.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	54711
    Last edited by AraRaider; 02-19-20 at 02:47 AM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks for the report! We're not able to make any further changes to the art assets you mentioned. If you purchased the items with real world currency, then you can contact support with any questions

Link is in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for the report! We're not able to make any further changes to the art assets you mentioned. If you purchased the items with real world currency, then you can contact support with any questions

Link is in my signature
    Why not? You guys have fixed dragon art flaws before...so I am guessing it is a matter of choosing NOT to fix it not that you cannot fix it...but why? I do not understand...? The amber soul, lunar fyre dragons faces are excessively blurry. Just look at the eyes they are not clear they are all fuzzy so it is clear they were not saved a good quality of resolution or saved as the wrong type of image compared to the other dragons.....
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~