Thread: The new games advertising

The new games advertising

My phone isn't compatible with the games you are asking me to download . I am getting a little annoyed with the ad always popping up. I can't seem to shut it off....how long is it going to be bugging me because it really is annoying to the point of giving up my games. I have been playing them for years but this is really a nonsense.

You can dismiss the popups by pressing the X or the "Get Later" button.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I'm so tired of the ads popping up every time I go and collect recipes. It's super annoying...sometimes I have to collect early in the morning..
    Please stop...please stop...please stop!!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I have found that most of the ads cannot be X'd out. The X only appears after the video has finished. And, yes, I, too, am annoyed by these pop-up ads. I think players are less inclined to install new games when they are forced on us. We are not going to interrupt what we are doing at that moment simply to install a different game.
    And, even if we do like the advertised game, I doubt that we will take the time to write down the name of the game in order to install it later. These annoying videos interrupt our game play and really ruin the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    I have found that most of the ads cannot be X'd out. The X only appears after the video has finished. And, yes, I, too, am annoyed by these pop-up ads. I think players are less inclined to install new games when they are forced on us. We are not going to interrupt what we are doing at that moment simply to install a different game.
    And, even if we do like the advertised game, I doubt that we will take the time to write down the name of the game in order to install it later. These annoying videos interrupt our game play and really ruin the game.
    Yes - I definitely agree.

I have quit my kappy333 restaurant because of this - I think it's definitely making people quit, rather than still play the game. The only thing I regret from it is - telling my neighbours if they could add me there 3 or almost 3 months ago, but that was long before I found out of an add problem, specifically on that account. But still.

However I'm thankful I've only spent about 2+ or so moneys on it (the 50 gems, plus the decor item) a while back. As it was much easier to make that decision, rather than quit my DF restaurant completely, because I've spent way more than 2 moneys on it.

I'm now playing the restaurant I get zero to no ads on now, and it most likely will stay that way, until the whole ad thing gets taken care of, if it ever does.