Thread: The Witchiest Workshop drops are gone

The Witchiest Workshop drops are gone

* The Witchiest workshop (gem purchase one) drops coins and Halloween decorations every 8 hours. Drops include: Haunted Path, Haunted Tower, Ivy's Broom, Haunted Wall, Hay Stack, Spooky Wall, Spooky Tower

When will this be fixed?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I took my WW out to check and it has drops. Not every time but drops are definitely available as listed above. If you are sure you have the right item on your board and after collecting a few more times don't get anything please contact Support. Thanks.

On my land, it is called “The Witchiest Workshop”. It kind of looks like a cauldron & I think it was a Halloween event workshop. It doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t even have a bucket or bag over it that you can hit to make it drop anything.

There are 2 cauldrons that look practically identical - Witchy Workshop & The Witchiest Workshop. Only the Witchiest one has drops. Maybe store yours and replace back on your board. It should have a timer. Here is the link to the event thread so you can compare the 2 cauldrons.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106259

I put it in storage & put it back on the board & now the timer works. Thanks so much.

Perfect! I'm happy to hear that worked. have fun collecting some (very cool) deco