Thread: Barons royal pet

Barons royal pet

Just got a timed quest (3 days) to gather an insane amount of rare materials in order to get a royal kitten from the Baron. Looks like a kitten with a wizard hat. First thing I did was to see if I can find some info about the cat, but I cant find what it drops. Looking at the amount of rare mats needed I can only assume that it drops energy every 5 minutes :-). Any body knows what the kitten drops? Or better said is it worth to dump all my precious mats into it?

Nightclub Owner
    I did a quick search of the forum and found this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ays-timer)-IOS

The pets are the Pumpkin Puppy and the Witch Kitten both of which just drop the normal cat/dog drops like milk and bones but feel free to check out the full list of drops in the HUB Inventory.

I will note that the goals are not the only way to acquire these animals - they're usually added to the Baron's Tent around Halloween or on offer in sales around Sept/October. So I think this goal is only necessary if you're a huge fan of Halloween, cats or dogs; otherwise you'll likely be fine waiting until the actual holiday to get these items.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I did a quick search of the forum and found this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ays-timer)-IOS

The pets are the Pumpkin Puppy and the Witch Kitten both of which just drop the normal cat/dog drops like milk and bones but feel free to check out the full list of drops in the HUB Inventory.

I will note that the goals are not the only way to acquire these animals - they're usually added to the Baron's Tent around Halloween or on offer in sales around Sept/October. So I think this goal is only necessary if you're a huge fan of Halloween, cats or dogs; otherwise you'll likely be fine waiting until the actual holiday to get these items.
    Thank you so much for this. Love the cat and I will follow your advice and await if it drops in the Barons tent or as a sale item. I am going to use my precious mats building my queendom further :-).

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    oh, this is interesting! Do you remember or know what triggered this goal?? I need to add this to the main goal guide if it's something that's appeared now as it should be added I guess ... I'll read the thread though later and see if I can work it out if you're unsure. or if anyone else has an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh, this is interesting! Do you remember or know what triggered this goal?? I need to add this to the main goal guide if it's something that's appeared now as it should be added I guess ... I'll read the thread though later and see if I can work it out if you're unsure. or if anyone else has an idea?
    When you hit lvl 31 the 3 day timer quest is there in the quest book. Doesn’t activate by itself, so you can wait, gather the mats and activate it. I will see if I can post some pics of it.

EDIT: can’t send pics. Keep receiving a message that the files are too big. Will write it down later on.
    Last edited by CelineDragoness; 02-17-20 at 05:33 AM.