Thread: Just curios!

Rhino Keeper

Just curios!

Just CURIOUS ! (My bad) When visiting other farms I noticed two buildings I have never seen before! I began this game not long after it started. The first was a post office. The second was a Harvest something or other. When did I miss those? Will I have a chance to get them??
    Last edited by seesters; 02-17-20 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Misspelled word!

Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    Just CURIOUS ! (My bad) When visiting other farms I noticed two buildings I have never seen before! I began this game not long after it started. The first was a post office. The second was a Harvest something or other. When did I miss those? Will I have a chance to get them??
    Hi there,

The post office was from an old event from early 2019 I believe. Sometimes these items go on sale but there is no way to know. Also, are you referring to the Farmers Outpost? Not sure what you mean by “Harvest.”
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi there,

The post office was from an old event from early 2019 I believe. Sometimes these items go on sale but there is no way to know. Also, are you referring to the Farmers Outpost? Not sure what you mean by ?Harvest.?
    It was the name of a building.... Harvest.something. Gosh, I don?t remember the post office at all!

Thanks!