Thread: Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe oh yeah and Cringe

Rhino Keeper

Cringe Cringe Cringe Cringe oh yeah and Cringe

I no a cringe is a total embarrassment, especially if your near a crowd of people, but it's time to share them, c that your not the only one who {} at, let's c, maybe when I was not looking where I was going and fell over my brothers train set, ouch! My best mates were round at the time, blush blush
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-08-12 at 07:41 AM. Reason: inappropriate statement

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by clojo0 View Post
    I no a cringe is a total embarrassment, especially if your near a crowd of people, but it's time to share them, c that your not the only one who {} at, let's c, maybe when I was not looking where I was going and fell over my brothers train set, ouch! My best mates were round at the time, blush blush
    Oops! Hope you're not injured (except your pride). How is brother's train set???!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-08-12 at 07:42 AM. Reason: edit quote- inappropriate statement

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Oops! Hope you're not injured (except your pride). How is brother's train set???!!!
    I felt like I bruised my foot, buy nothing major, still ok, it's brio so hits wooden and he builds it how he wants.