Thread: How to move game to new device

Host(ess)

How to move game to new device

I'm in need of a new IPad can I move my current game to the new one. If I reset my old device how do I recover my game?

Banned
    When I get a new device I always create a new email address so I can get a new island to send gold to my old island. So not sure about just loading your existing island but I guess if you use your existing email address it will just load your existing island from the server.

In either case, I would add a password to the island because to switch between islands you need provide S8 I'd and password. If you tap button in top right corner, it gives list of games but at top says account settings. You go there and that's where you can add password or switch accounts.

Hope this info helps a bit. If you reset it would be similar, you need start from scratch, give email etc and eventually go to store to download game.. I'm pretty sure game uses email address to load game for you so it will load new or existing island depending on how you set up device.

As I say, I'm pretty sure that's how it works but I hope someone can confirm for you.