Thread: Bingo rollbacks

Fashion Designer

Bingo rollbacks

What?....

1. collected a bingo task to plant Diamondates.
    2. collected a bingo task to adventure.

game crashes

3. now adventure says "expired" and bingo task for Diamondates has reappeared.
    4. clear/collect from Diamondates AGAIN.
    5. clear bingo task to battle.
    6. The SAME Diamondates task REAPPEARS.

* keeps telling me to collect, finishes the bingo board, then ROLLBACKS and asks to clear Diamondates AGAIN.

I've closed the game numerous times and rebooted tablet ... I can't "refresh" the task and the game rollsback every time I "collect". With 5 days left it looks like I'll be dumped into the lower bingo level.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest: Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature

Fashion Designer
    Thanks. I've done that. Just hoping someone else has a tip that's faster than waiting on customer service. (CS suggests checking the forum for similar issues)

I had a different problem in another storm8 game and I kept going back and forth with customer service repeating the same answers.

I think I'll try reinstalling the game but I just noticed that my game is no longer connected to Facebook. When I press "Facebook connect" I get the following screen.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DE65978-75DD-4D35-9739-A3EF64722E8D.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	54658
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 02-13-20 at 12:29 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest: Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thanks. I've done that. Just hoping someone else has a tip that's faster than waiting on customer service. (CS suggests checking the forum for similar issues)

I had a different problem in another storm8 game and I kept going back and forth with customer service repeating the same answers.

I think I'll try reinstalling the game but I just noticed that my game is no longer connected to Facebook. When I press "Facebook connect" I get the following screen.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DE65978-75DD-4D35-9739-A3EF64722E8D.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	54658
    Wow, what a maddening circle! Forum: Submit a request to support. Support: Check the forum for help. Seems like an excellent way to lose customers.

Re:Bingo -- Unfortunately, there isn't a known work-around for you to resolve this on your end and no action is needed on your part after you've submitted your request. Their next step is to evaluate reported player logs and see if a pattern emerges. Our team has put a lot of time into this and multiple resolutions have been attempted while we try to identify the root problem. Your report is appreciated and really helps with the investigation.

Re:Facebook -- This isn't a bug. We intentionally don't use Facebook connect in the game, but it hasn't been fully removed. Plans can change, it's easier to update something than put it back if you cut it.

Rhino Keeper
    A few other players has reported this in the "Bingo is stuck " thread.
    I think those affected were demoted to a lower league as the problem was not resolved.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Bingo-is-stuck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks retseho for posting the thread.

I guess I was lucky because my troubles with bingo did not put me into a loop, they cleared when I got rid of expired tasks. I went to look at my emails to support to see when these happened...Jul 2017!! Jun 2018 and last one Jun 2019!!! Seems like it's getting worse too with it now looping .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-18-20 at 11:16 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Thanks retseho for posting the thread.

I guess I was lucky because my troubles with bingo did not put me into a loop, they cleared when I got rid of expired tasks. I went to look at my emails to support to see when these happened...Jul 2017!! Jun 2018 and last one Jun 2019!!! Seems like it's getting worse too with it now looping .
    Now, now, these things take time. A little patience goes a long way
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-18-20 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Edited quote