Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bingo rollbacks

Fashion Designer

Bingo rollbacks

What?....

1. collected a bingo task to plant Diamondates.
    2. collected a bingo task to adventure.

game crashes

3. now adventure says "expired" and bingo task for Diamondates has reappeared.
    4. clear/collect from Diamondates AGAIN.
    5. clear bingo task to battle.
    6. The SAME Diamondates task REAPPEARS.

* keeps telling me to collect, finishes the bingo board, then ROLLBACKS and asks to clear Diamondates AGAIN.

I've closed the game numerous times and rebooted tablet ... I can't "refresh" the task and the game rollsback every time I "collect". With 5 days left it looks like I'll be dumped into the lower bingo level.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature

Fashion Designer
    Thanks. I've done that. Just hoping someone else has a tip that's faster than waiting on customer service. (CS suggests checking the forum for similar issues)

I had a different problem in another storm8 game and I kept going back and forth with customer service repeating the same answers.

I think I'll try reinstalling the game but I just noticed that my game is no longer connected to Facebook. When I press "Facebook connect" I get the following screen.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DE65978-75DD-4D35-9739-A3EF64722E8D.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	54658
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 02-13-20 at 12:29 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thanks. I've done that. Just hoping someone else has a tip that's faster than waiting on customer service. (CS suggests checking the forum for similar issues)

I had a different problem in another storm8 game and I kept going back and forth with customer service repeating the same answers.

I think I'll try reinstalling the game but I just noticed that my game is no longer connected to Facebook. When I press "Facebook connect" I get the following screen.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DE65978-75DD-4D35-9739-A3EF64722E8D.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	54658
    Wow, what a maddening circle! Forum: Submit a request to support. Support: Check the forum for help. Seems like an excellent way to lose customers.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Re:Bingo -- Unfortunately, there isn't a known work-around for you to resolve this on your end and no action is needed on your part after you've submitted your request. Their next step is to evaluate reported player logs and see if a pattern emerges. Our team has put a lot of time into this and multiple resolutions have been attempted while we try to identify the root problem. Your report is appreciated and really helps with the investigation.

Re:Facebook -- This isn't a bug. We intentionally don't use Facebook connect in the game, but it hasn't been fully removed. Plans can change, it's easier to update something than put it back if you cut it.

Rhino Keeper
    A few other players has reported this in the "Bingo is stuck " thread.
    I think those affected were demoted to a lower league as the problem was not resolved.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Bingo-is-stuck!

Banned
    Thanks retseho for posting the thread.

I guess I was lucky because my troubles with bingo did not put me into a loop, they cleared when I got rid of expired tasks. I went to look at my emails to support to see when these happened...Jul 2017!! Jun 2018 and last one Jun 2019!!! Seems like it's getting worse too with it now looping .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-18-20 at 11:16 AM. Reason: removed mod action comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Thanks retseho for posting the thread.

I guess I was lucky because my troubles with bingo did not put me into a loop, they cleared when I got rid of expired tasks. I went to look at my emails to support to see when these happened...Jul 2017!! Jun 2018 and last one Jun 2019!!! Seems like it's getting worse too with it now looping .
    Now, now, these things take time. A little patience goes a long way
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-18-20 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    What?....

1. collected a bingo task to plant Diamondates.
    2. collected a bingo task to adventure.

game crashes

3. now adventure says "expired" and bingo task for Diamondates has reappeared.
    4. clear/collect from Diamondates AGAIN.
    5. clear bingo task to battle.
    6. The SAME Diamondates task REAPPEARS.

* keeps telling me to collect, finishes the bingo board, then ROLLBACKS and asks to clear Diamondates AGAIN.

I've closed the game numerous times and rebooted tablet ... I can't "refresh" the task and the game rollsback every time I "collect". With 5 days left it looks like I'll be dumped into the lower bingo level.
    This same thing has been happening to me for some months. In fact I have to opt out of Bingo at least once every 3 weeks because it simply will not allow me to progress - keeps rolling back after I collect coins for completed task asking me to collect again. It is so frustrating -especially this week when I was sitting in first place having actually spent gold to try and win best food production speed ups.

Like you I have restarted many many times and every time delete game altogether and then wait for an hour before replacing. All to no avail. I have submitted ticket ang got no help whatsoever.

I am convinced the team does not care about long term players. We get rewards we do not need, we have no room to expand. We have to sell most of the dragons we breed.

Hey Storm8 - how about offering rewards suitable for us. All players can eventually use marble keys to expand so why not give us the option of these rather than maps?
    And how about sometimes offering healing speed ups as a reward. In many tournaments I have up to 7 L15 Ultras waiting to be healed while I sit unable to progress because all my fighters are demolished - often by opponents of much lower status and level.
    Give us a go. I have actually sat out of the game 2 days last week and 1.5 this week because it is so so tedious a game now. And it used to be so good ....
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 03-09-20 at 01:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature
    Vanellope, that is not bad advice except for one minor detail. The problem with contacting support for an issue that a player has during any event is that support says please allow up to 5 to 7 business days for support to respond to your ticket. While it is true that sometimes they respond sooner, time is of the essence to players involved in an event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast