Thread: Lovepup

Lovepup

I completed Chapter 2 and started crafting Lovepup dragon. I signed out and came back later and the dragon is no longer crafting. It shows I only have one Warm Locket - but still shows Chapter 2 completed...

Anyone else have this problem? I have contacted Kooky Panda to see if she can help! If this isn't fixed quickly I won't be able to complete this tales event!!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by justfun13 View Post
    I completed Chapter 2 and started crafting Lovepup dragon. I signed out and came back later and the dragon is no longer crafting. It shows I only have one Warm Locket - but still shows Chapter 2 completed...

Anyone else have this problem? I have contacted Kooky Panda to see if she can help! If this isn't fixed quickly I won't be able to complete this tales event!!
    Same with me - finished the chapter and only have 1 locket - I checked the story outline, and it only describes receiving 1 locket after chapter 2 - 3 so maybe the mistake is in the craft shop asking for 2 lockets?
    Hope it gets resolved soon as we are already a day behind.

Pleasant adventures to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature
    I did submit a ticket but it takes days for them to get back and I won't be able to complete the event since I won't have that dragon.