Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Install new game for rewards

Install new game for rewards

It recently popped up in my book to.install a home decorating game to get gem rewards etc.
    It says to install and play this particular game for 14 gems; so I thought why not?
    I've installed and played for the last couple of days, but Castle Story has yet to recognise that I've done this.
    Is this a glitch?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    It recently popped up in my book to.install a home decorating game to get gem rewards etc.
    It says to install and play this particular game for 14 gems; so I thought why not?
    I've installed and played for the last couple of days, but Castle Story has yet to recognise that I've done this.
    Is this a glitch?
    I have had the exact same problem. First with the Bakery Story game and now with the Property Brothers game. I haven’t received the promised gems for either install/play. How do you obtain the gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    I have had the exact same problem. First with the Bakery Story game and now with the Property Brothers game. I haven’t received the promised gems for either install/play. How do you obtain the gems?
    I found that after I reached the necessary level (say level 7) I had to force quit out of Property Brothers, force quit out of Castle Story and upon opening Castle Story again, that's when I got the 7 gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I found that after I reached the necessary level (say level 7) I had to force quit out of Property Brothers, force quit out of Castle Story and upon opening Castle Story again, that's when I got the 7 gems.
    First of all, thanks for your response. I appreciate that you took the time help.

I cannot find where it says what level I need to achieve to get the reward in either promotion. With Bakery Story, I reached level 8 before I quit and eventually deleted the game in protest. I’m currently on level 48 in Property Brothers, but am about to delete this game also, even though it’s the type I normally enjoy. (Playing the game reminds me that I did not get the reward!) Before I do, I will try force closing both games. Hopefully, it’ll work. Thanks for the suggestion!

Executive Chef
    i did the property brothers one. it gave me gems after level 10 i think. then level 30. then 50. i stopped after that. i also had to force quit the games to get the rewards
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you go into your cs goal book it will tell you what level you need to reach. There are several milestone levels to reach. Your games have to sync for it to register.

Farm Supplier
    These are the goals listed in my CS goal book...

Overconfidence: “Reach level 9 in Bakery Story” 0% 7 gems
    Property Brothers Home Design: Install and play Property Bothers Home Design” 0% 14 gems

I don’t care about the Bakery Story goal anymore. It’s been in my book for over a year and I wish it would just go away.
    I might keep playing Property Brothers, if it would only register my install and progress!
    I’m currently on level 60 of this game.
    Last edited by linmii; 02-15-20 at 07:25 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    These are the goals listed in my CS goal book...

Overconfidence: “Reach level 9 in Bakery Story” 0% 7 gems
    Property Brothers Home Design: Install and play Property Bothers Home Design” 0% 14 gems

I don’t care about the Bakery Story goal anymore. It’s been in my book for over a year and I wish it would just go away.
    I might keep playing Property Brothers, if it would only register my install and progress!
    I’m currently on level 60 of this game.
    If you contact Support they'll fix PB Home Design for you no problem!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you contact Support they'll fix PB Home Design for you no problem!
    Thank you! I’ll do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast