Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: A Quick Kiss 2020 February 11 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    The value pack is great if you're a newer player and don't already have the older version of it.

Like on my older Restaurant Story , I do.

However on kappy333 - I do not.

However, I've no use or want of a pizzeria in my Restaurant Story (or at least not on kappy) at the moment. If I'm really wanting to do a pizzeria - I'll just do it on DF, since I not only have the older version of it, I have more pizza items to go along with it.

I'm wanting to eventually do either a Halloween or a futuristic on my kappy333 Restaurant Story. Or maybe even an Actual restaurant type design. I'm not entirely sure yet.

So I'll just probably pass, at this current moment. But I still think it's a great offer, nonetheless.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	869C8944-2474-40D7-B0DB-6C5711EF8916.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	580.4 KB 
ID:	54745
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-20-20 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Added a picture

I?m still waiting for image of new goal items. The images posted are the same as main goal cards 😔 I love this!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarandspicey2 View Post
    I?m still waiting for image of new goal items. The images posted are the same as main goal cards �� I love this!
    First, sorry for the mix up - I've replaced it with the correct image now. After I create the goal posts, I move on and work on other things. I don't know if I missed a mistake unless someone shares the info with me and certainly not if there's an issue with an old goal post since I rarely have a reason to look at them. Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12