Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
Sorry for the confusion. It depends on your level! Levels 80 and above have to craft 2 Rainbouquets as material that is then used to craft a Rain Garden. 3 of my 4 accounts are above level 100, so all needed to craft 2 Rainbouquets and a Rain Garden. My baby account is only level 55, and, as you described, it received a Rain Garden at the end of Chapter 8 and did not need to craft a second Rainbouquet, which I was very happy about.

On another note, sorry I never got back to you about what I used to breed a White Rose dragon. I completely forgot what I used, but usually you just need to worry about using the right colors of the dragon. No particular combo will ensure that you will get a particular dragon. In the future, I'll try to be better about noting what I used.

You also asked about the Spin to Win wheel. It used to be a pretty regular occurrence, but now it only happens rarely, and usually around a holiday, like this one was around Valentine's Day. You can usually expect sales around the holidays, like V Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, maybe 4th of July, Back to school is a *big* sale, so save up for it, and then Halloween, Black Friday, and Christmas. But I don't think they have the spin to win at all those holidays. No telling when we will see it again!
Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
Huh?

Uhh... I'm guessing that your island is still below level 80?
mymonta already provided clarification