Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spectrum of Love: Dragon Tales Event - February 11 2020

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clkbc View Post
    Ok this is totally messed up! After I finished crafting the first rainbouquet I started crafting the second one so I could start crafting the rain garden tonight to be ready for chapter 10. I did this on both my accounts in both instances I did not get credit for the second rainbouquet and now I do not have enough vases to craft another. This is a major glitch in the game! Especially when it happened twice on two different devices on two different accounts!!!
    Please give us all credit for the second bouquet so we can finish this
    You only need to craft 1 Rainbouquet for this event. If you crafted the Rainbouquet before the Task is active, it won't count towards your progress, and you will need to craft another one. If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I made rosebouquet and it gave me the sign of love. 2 different times. What do I need to do. I would finished this challenge? Not fair. I also closed it like someone said. That did not help.
    I was able to craft the Rainbouquet twice without any problems. If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    You only need to craft 1 Rainbouquet for this event. If you crafted the Rainbouquet before the Task is active, it won't count towards your progress, and you will need to craft another one. If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8
    No, clkbc did things correctly. You craft the first Rainbouquet when it tells you to, and then you can craft the second one anytime so that it can be used to make the Rain Garden. You do need to make 2 Rainbouquets.

I can't imagine why sharyl32's game is giving her so many problems. Are you sure you are hitting the right button to make the Rainbouquet and not accidentally hitting the Sign of Love?

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter & I both completed the event today. You only need to craft 1 Rainbouquet (you get credited at the end of crafting it) . You earn the Rain Garden at the end of Chapter 8 so you shouldn’t need to craft one. Once you’ve completed the event... By obtaining The Rain Garden & hatching the Rainbow Heart dragon you’ll receive a heart locket that is used toward crafting the Nouveau Dragon if you wish (or for adventure tickets/farm boosts). Please correct me if I’m wrong...
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 02-20-20 at 06:36 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    My daughter & I both completed the event today. You only need to craft 1 Rainbouquet (you get credited at the end of crafting it) . You earn the Rain Garden at the end of Chapter 8 so you shouldn’t need to craft one. Once you’ve completed the event, The Rain Garden & hatching the Rainbow Heart dragon is used toward crafting the Nouveau Dragon if you wish (or for adventure tickets/farm boosts). Please correct me if I’m wrong...
    Sorry for the confusion. It depends on your level! Levels 80 and above have to craft 2 Rainbouquets as material that is then used to craft a Rain Garden. 3 of my 4 accounts are above level 100, so all needed to craft 2 Rainbouquets and a Rain Garden. My baby account is only level 55, and, as you described, it received a Rain Garden at the end of Chapter 8 and did not need to craft a second Rainbouquet, which I was very happy about.

On another note, sorry I never got back to you about what I used to breed a White Rose dragon. I completely forgot what I used, but usually you just need to worry about using the right colors of the dragon. No particular combo will ensure that you will get a particular dragon. In the future, I'll try to be better about noting what I used.

You also asked about the Spin to Win wheel. It used to be a pretty regular occurrence, but now it only happens rarely, and usually around a holiday, like this one was around Valentine's Day. You can usually expect sales around the holidays, like V Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, maybe 4th of July, Back to school is a *big* sale, so save up for it, and then Halloween, Black Friday, and Christmas. But I don't think they have the spin to win at all those holidays. No telling when we will see it again!

Host(ess)
    My daughter & I both completed the event today. You only need to craft 1 Rainbouquet (you get credited at the end of crafting it) . You earn the Rain Garden at the end of Chapter 8 so you shouldn’t need to craft one. Once you’ve completed the event, The Rain Garden & hatching the Rainbow Heart dragon is used toward crafting the Nouveau Dragon if you wish (or for adventure tickets/farm boosts). Please correct me if I’m wrong...
    I am at level 187 on this account and 190 on my second We need to have 2 bouquets to craft the raingarden in step 4 of chapter 10.
    Anyway on my 4 th time going back into the game I checked and all of a sudden The second bouquet counted as crafted.
    Crafting the raingarden now on both accounts
    Thanks to all who responded ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. It depends on your level! Levels 80 and above have to craft 2 Rainbouquets as material that is then used to craft a Rain Garden. 3 of my 4 accounts are above level 100, so all needed to craft 2 Rainbouquets and a Rain Garden. My baby account is only level 55, and, as you described, it received a Rain Garden at the end of Chapter 8 and did not need to craft a second Rainbouquet, which I was very happy about.

On another note, sorry I never got back to you about what I used to breed a White Rose dragon. I completely forgot what I used, but usually you just need to worry about using the right colors of the dragon. No particular combo will ensure that you will get a particular dragon. In the future, I'll try to be better about noting what I used.

You also asked about the Spin to Win wheel. It used to be a pretty regular occurrence, but now it only happens rarely, and usually around a holiday, like this one was around Valentine's Day. You can usually expect sales around the holidays, like V Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, maybe 4th of July, Back to school is a *big* sale, so save up for it, and then Halloween, Black Friday, and Christmas. But I don't think they have the spin to win at all those holidays. No telling when we will see it again!
    Thank you for clarifying that...I’m level 68 and my daughter is level 76, I didn’t realize it was any different for the higher levels. Sorry about that...

Also, I appreciate your response about the sales, etc...Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clkbc View Post
    I am at level 187 on this account and 190 on my second We need to have 2 bouquets to craft the raingarden in step 4 of chapter 10.
    Anyway on my 4 th time going back into the game I checked and all of a sudden The second bouquet counted as crafted.
    Crafting the raingarden now on both accounts
    Thanks to all who responded ��
    Sorry about that, I didn’t realize it was different for the higher levels.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for clarifying that...I’m level 68 and my daughter is level 76, I didn’t realize it was any different for the higher levels. Sorry about that...

Also, I appreciate your response about the sales, etc...Thank you!
    Absolutely no need to apologize! I'm so glad that you participate in the forum here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post

Link is in my signature
    Huh?

Uhh... I'm guessing that your island is still below level 80?

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BFBAB86-9E9B-4704-AEC0-BD06F8F9F16D.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	54746

Im on Chapter 10 and I asked friends for Colorgrams, and for some reason Im receiving MinorCrowns instead and theyre not registering as Colorgrams! This isnt cool
    Last edited by lindseyny; 02-20-20 at 09:08 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast