Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
Unfortunately I cannot afford the Chocolate Fountain, but I can see why you're taking procations.

I'm doing it with the wallpaper and some decor. As I cannot risk either not having something, especially something I can afford.

I've bought the Gift Box Bear and the Stack of Gifts the other day. As I didn't think they'd disappear last time, so I thought "why buy them?" Proven wrong yet again!

With the sales anymore, you really cannot take risks no more.

So I've also made my Halloween bakery look a bit mad; but I still enjoy getting some of the Amethyst and Pink Rose wallpaper that was added, as I'm now scared to having not got it in time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2818590-BD8D-478E-A057-03FAB443D630.jpeg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	54661
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D23A457-24D7-42ED-BFAA-86417E1E7662.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	434.1 KB 
ID:	54662

Oh! And with the "Melted Chocolate" table, also since it's now on sale. It's in my opinion, the only nice brown table we really have now, so I thought I couldn't not get it either.
As far as business plans go, removing listed items after the sale isn't my first choice, personally; I'm sure it's working very well for s8's pockets, though. Take the both of us for example, we're both buying up things we might not normally purchase just in case, lol.

Though, I do worry if things continue in this vein that our markets won't have any items on offer by the end of the year. I'm struggling to figure out why they need the market so empty when the only new items we get are from boxes or goals. If they were still offering new content weekly, I'd understand the need but as things are now it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.