Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 February 11 - Valentine's Day

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2020 February 11 - Valentine's Day

7 Day Sale

*All sale items are likely to be removed at the end of the sale with no warning*

SALE ITEMS:
    Spoiler: show

Link to Master Box Guide for full details on Mystery Box/Crate items:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Executive Chef
    A decent sale, but it just seems as though everything random was thrown in this.

However, I won't nitpick because now I can possibly get the "Cupid" reindeer and Sweet Tooth Cake on my Snow Bakery - but other than that, I wouldn't get anything from this sale in particular.

I was going to actually get the candy couple and the coffin couch, but it looks like that will have to wait, for now. As they're on the market all year - at this current moment.

Whereas, the sweet tooth cake returns at random times, same with the Cupid reindeer, so I'll just get that when I can get a 2nd iTunes card.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-11-20 at 01:21 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Nothing for me this time. I hope it’s a good sale for others
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    There's Nothing I wanted to buy from the Sale.. There's alot of stuff in This sale that have Nothing to do with Valentine's day..

Rhino Keeper
    What a [redacted] sale.
    I was hoping for big Valentine things like the Heart Bakery or things like that.
    And what's with the Christmas items?? Really?
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-11-20 at 04:08 PM. Reason: language!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Nothing for me this time. I hope it?s a good sale for others
    Thanks for this comment. Even though you have what you want, you're still letting others have there happy moment.

I'm actually glad for some of the Christmas items (in my own opinion) knowing they haven't been released for about a year or so. Like the Sweet tooth cake, and Cupid. Even though it's with random items, I'm glad there's possibly some other items for people who don't like valentines items/ or celebrate it. Like myself.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-11-20 at 02:04 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Ooh I'm going to wait until images are updated to see what is on sale. Too lazy to flip through myself in game :P Thanks for the thread!

Executive Chef
    The gems haven't been on sale on my SY bakery, since the start of this item sale. I just hope it goes on sale sooner rather than later - however I do know it's random. But I still do hope for 1 soon.

Also, S8 - if they somehow manage to read this.

I would like the Musical Gift to return or at the very least the "Boom Bot" as unfortunately I want it really bad on my kappy333 bakery - but I have no access to it. If you could return it in a future sale, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-13-20 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Desperation for the "Boom Bot"

Nightclub Owner
    In all my years of playing, I've never purchased the Chocolate Fountain - 'Too many coins for an item that will rarely be out of storage, better to use those coins for goals.' was my line of thinking.

Now that it's on sale (and I'm paranoid that it may be removed) I feel like I have to purchase it or run the risk of never owning it which hurts my collector's heart, lol. Of course, I hope they won't remove every item listed in the sale this time, but I've prepared myself for the possibility and purchased enough of every sale item to decorate my bakery in the future with no issues.

Whew! Sales sure are a lot of work these days, aren't they?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In all my years of playing, I've never purchased the Chocolate Fountain - 'Too many coins for an item that will rarely be out of storage, better to use those coins for goals.' was my line of thinking.

Now that it's on sale (and I'm paranoid that it may be removed) I feel like I have to purchase it or run the risk of never owning it which hurts my collector's heart, lol. Of course, I hope they won't remove every item listed in the sale this time, but I've prepared myself for the possibility and purchased enough of every sale item to decorate my bakery in the future with no issues.

Whew! Sales sure are a lot of work these days, aren't they?
    Unfortunately I cannot afford the Chocolate Fountain, but I can see why you're taking procations.

I'm doing it with the wallpaper and some decor. As I cannot risk either not having something, especially something I can afford.

I've bought the Gift Box Bear and the Stack of Gifts the other day. As I didn't think they'd disappear last time, so I thought "why buy them?" Proven wrong yet again!

With the sales anymore, you really cannot take risks no more.

So I've also made my Halloween bakery look a bit mad; but I still enjoy getting some of the Amethyst and Pink Rose wallpaper that was added, as I'm now scared to having not got it in time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2818590-BD8D-478E-A057-03FAB443D630.jpeg 
Views:	152 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	54661
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D23A457-24D7-42ED-BFAA-86417E1E7662.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	434.1 KB 
ID:	54662

Oh! And with the "Melted Chocolate" table, also since it's now on sale. It's in my opinion, the only nice brown table we really have now, so I thought I couldn't not get it either.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast