Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragons That Can't Be Traded For Essence

Rhino Keeper
    A few months ago, I finally sold all the duplicate dragons that could not be traded. I kept them at level 4 for a while hoping it would change. From what I gathered at the time, Storm8 originally made them non-tradable for a reason and just never bothered to change it. I think it is a throwback from when they were traded for gems and I can't recall now the reason I thought they made them untradable but yeah....my theory is they were purposely non-tradable and when the switch was made from gems to essence, those particular dragons were never switched as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Found another one..

Buttercup

Edit: Also Birthday, Neo Glasswing, Ancient Star
    Last edited by Athabasca55; 03-02-20 at 03:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    None of the Neo Colors can be traded (Neo Pink, Neo White - from the ticket temple)
    Palmate couldn't, either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    None of the Neo Colors can be traded (Neo Pink, Neo White - from the ticket temple)
    Palmate couldn't, either
    Ok, that explains why Neo Rose can't be traded. I hatched my new one forgetting that I already had one. I don't mind having 2 that I can keep at different levels, like baby and epic, but space *is* at a premium, so it's a pain to have duplicates sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, that explains why Neo Rose can't be traded. I hatched my new one forgetting that I already had one. I don't mind having 2 that I can keep at different levels, like baby and epic, but space *is* at a premium, so it's a pain to have duplicates sometimes.
    I'm tracking these, but if there's a specific Dragon that everyone is getting a lot of duplicates of that would help us prioritize the list to review since it's a large project to navigate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm tracking these, but if there's a specific Dragon that everyone is getting a lot of duplicates of that would help us prioritize the list to review since it's a large project to navigate.
    I can only speak for myself, but I have duplicates in storage since I've been playing since nearly Day 1 of the game. When expired dragons are offered as prizes, I accumulate them and use them to trade for Essence. I don't keep more than one of each dragon either on my island or in Storage.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1600 Unique Dragons Hatched
    319 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Since most of these are unbreedables, crafted or otherwise one-offs, I don’t quite see how duplicates factor in. I could imagine an untradeable common like Buttercup. But that’s the only one I have found so far.

So, respectfully, it’s a bit of a red herring, expecting a specific set of duplicates from us?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12