Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragons That Can't Be Traded For Essence

Nightclub Owner

Dragons That Can't Be Traded For Essence

So I have a ton of eggs in storage and some of them are duplicates. My process is to hatch & evolve the duplicates in order to trade for Essence. More and more I am finding that I cannot trade certain dragons after evolving them to level 4. So far this has happened with:

Begonia (Ultra Rare)
    Deep Space (Super Rare)
    Fantasy (Ultra Rare)
    Neo Forest (Super Rare)
    Peony (Super Rare)
    Red Giant (Super Rare)
    Starfall (Ultra Rare)

I can't think of any good reason why these dragons cannot be traded. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I have a ton of eggs in storage and some of them are duplicates. My process is to hatch & evolve the duplicates in order to trade for Essence. More and more I am finding that I cannot trade certain dragons after evolving them to level 4. So far this has happened with:

Begonia (Ultra Rare)
    Deep Space (Super Rare)
    Fantasy (Ultra Rare)
    Neo Forest (Super Rare)
    Peony (Super Rare)
    Red Giant (Super Rare)
    Starfall (Ultra Rare)

I can't think of any good reason why these dragons cannot be traded. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I would say that the reason is simply that they don't have the manpower to make the updates.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I would say that the reason is simply that they don't have the manpower to make the updates.
    I hear you except that it would seem that for a dragon to be not able to be traded it would have to have some special code assigned to it, no? I certainly don't know how coding works at all but if say 90% of dragons are able to be traded, wouldn't these ones have to be specially altered?

Rhino Keeper
    Add Nightflower and Neo Gemini, both ultra rares to the list. I have offloaded all my flower types and I would love to reap 100 essence for Nightflower.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I hear you except that it would seem that for a dragon to be not able to be traded it would have to have some special code assigned to it, no? I certainly don't know how coding works at all but if say 90% of dragons are able to be traded, wouldn't these ones have to be specially altered?
    If properly done, each dragon (object) would have a property (attribute) that indicates whether it can be traded, and this property works like a switch that can be turned on or off through an interface without changing a single line of code.

So, the level of difficulty and the amount of work it takes to make these changes depend entirely on how well they designed the interface. If it was done properly, it would not take a programmer to make the change.

Rhino Keeper
    You can add the Venus dragon to the list. No option to trade that one.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the info deadpixel and thanks to everyone here who's adding to the list. Hopefully if we keep this going, some or all of them might get 'fixed'.

Rhino Keeper
    Crocus

Dahlia

Still checking...

Executive Chef
    If you already have the dragon (someone managed that they are trying to offload duplicates), then go into the Codex before hatching the duplicate, and it will tell you if your dragon is tradeable or not.

Fashion Designer
    Neo Kitsune can't be traded too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast