Thread: XP Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

XP Guide

How much XP do the different farm tasks give?
    That is the question. There are many, many tasks, from all the many, many buildings and animals on our farms. With everyone's assistance, I will endeavor to collect this information and provide it--somehow--in a format that everyone can use. However, this will take time to compile and organize, so please avoid adding posts to this thread until I can fully organize things.

I am not duplicating Rynetory2's Building and Crafts Guide...I am only listing out the XP here. For crafting times and levels, please see that guide.

Crops, Flowers, and Water Crops - harvesting any of the regular crops, flowers, and crops from the Water Garden; basically, anything that uses the Sickle to harvest.
    Trees and other "Collections" - harvesting from the Fruit Trees, Vines, Pergolas, Herb Garden, Beehive, Livestock, Pets, and everything else that uses the Bucket.
    Buildings and Crafts (multiple posts) - the different buildings, organized alphabetically, that craft items for sale or to make other items.
    Other farm activities - whatever else that does not quite fit in the previous categories.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 02-09-20 at 08:34 PM.