Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I've got 4 spellbound princesses already I have no self control so even if I'm just putting her in storage I'd still throw cabbages lol.

The wee carriage is exactly the same as the one won from the event, from description to timer and drops, so you're not missing out on anything but I hope it'll show up for you.

The tent has been good to me this month I've got at least one of everything. I've got 3 wedding couples and now I'm having quadruple weddings. I know I won't be able to stop if it shows up again in my tent, but if it doesn't it's ok by me. I hope it'll show up for all that are still waiting for it.
    Thanks but I want the Wee Carriage for symmetry in my layout and to see if its drops are exactly the same or slightly different as they are with the Slumbering Princess vs the original. Right now, I've got Ivy's Carriage opposite my Wee Carriage at the moment and since it has drops of only 1 xp, a second Wee Carriage seems ideal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks but I want the Wee Carriage for symmetry in my layout and to see if its drops are exactly the same or slightly different as they are with the Slumbering Princess vs the original. Right now, I've got Ivy's Carriage opposite my Wee Carriage at the moment and since it has drops of only 1 xp, a second Wee Carriage seems ideal
    That makes sense. In that case, I'm sending you all the wee carriages that would show up in my tent

Executive Chef
    Yesterday I finally got the Faerie Bride and Groom and the day before the Wee Carriage!
    I already have the Seal and a couple of Spellbound Princesses.
    Great prizes this month, couldn't be happier!

I only acquired 1 Cabbage Tent recently, but because of the Snowball event (skipping it) and Video gifts, all the sudden I have a lot of Cabbages.
    It was hard skipping it and not doing anything with my Cabbages for 2 month, but it's paying of now.

I hope everyone gets the things they want in their Tent at least once. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    I have hundreds of cabbages and nothing but decor to throw for. Sigh. I gave in and threw for the wee carriage this morning. It's the first non decor I have had for weeks now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have hundreds of cabbages and nothing but decor to throw for. Sigh. I gave in and threw for the wee carriage this morning. It's the first non decor I have had for weeks now.
    That must be super frustrating
    So having the Cabbages is just half of what you need..
    My good luck wishes to you/ your Tent!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I just got my 4th faerie couple this morning. I told them next time go to your tent. We still have a couple of weeks right, so keep your hope up. Last time I had only one candy tuftkin for a long time and then during the last 2 weeks of the event 6 showed up for me. Best of luck to you.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my 4th faerie couple this morning. I told them next time go to your tent. We still have a couple of weeks right, so keep your hope up. Last time I had only one candy tuftkin for a long time and then during the last 2 weeks of the event 6 showed up for me. Best of luck to you.
    Wow! Lucky you! After getting the princess early on, I just keep getting decor items only. Would love to get even just one faerie couple! Here's hoping!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    3 fairy couples and 2 spellbound princesses here, hoping for more princesses! Awesome prices :-D

Nightclub Owner
    woo hoo!!! Got a second sleeping princess this morning. I haven't even so much as glimpsed the fairiy couple in my tent. Still hoping!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh happy day! The faerie couple finally graced me with their presence in my baron's tent! Hoping they'll come back for a couple of more visits!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>