Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Yesterday I got the pink seal from the Sweetheart Shack when I collected a Sweetheart Trade II but for some reason now I cannot get another pink seal by completing the 4 prizes in the Baron?s Tent Game.
    It is completely gone from my Kingdom Goals. I remember a popup appeared as if I had completed the Kingdom Goal however. I was very confused. Did anybody else had this happen? I had only completed winning 2 prizes from the tent game. Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?
    The deco you got from the sweetheart shack trade counted towards the barons tent goal, you didn't get the seal from the sweetheart shack but because you completed the tent goal and got 4 items both from the tent and other sources (the trade). You only get 1 seal, congratulations :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Nightclub Owner
    Comparing the tent Faerie Bride and Groom against the original, I feel pretty confident in saying that they are exactly the same in all aspects.

It's interesting to me that some of the items are straight duplicates of the originals but others have slight differences with seemingly no rhyme or reason as to which items fall into which category.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Comparing the tent Faerie Bride and Groom against the original, I feel pretty confident in saying that they are exactly the same in all aspects.

It's interesting to me that some of the items are straight duplicates of the originals but others have slight differences with seemingly no rhyme or reason as to which items fall into which category.
    You have been lucky with your prizes! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've collected several times (sped up a few times for curiosity sake) and only received single tickets from the Spellbound Princess so I'm leaning toward it only dropping one at a time.
    I got two trade tickets from her today.

Executive Chef
    Just did my third trade #3 in the Sweetheart Shack hoping for a final craft that would get me the seal. Instead I got the swan ride - it is HUGE! (I never got it the first time around,) I’ll enjoy it for a few days then it goes into storage.

Fashion Designer
    Just got the Spellbound Princess for 13 cabbages YAY!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Just got the Spellbound Princess for 13 cabbages YAY!!
    Awesome! Still only (non drop) decorations here alas..

Fashion Designer
    The description in post 28 of the wee carriage says it drops 700 coins plus assorted materials. I have the original wee carriage from the event and it drops 2400 coin plus materials. Has anyone gotten it from the tent that can confirm the coin drop amount?

Rhino Keeper
    What materials? I have it in my tent and was going to pass but if the materials are needed I might go for it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    What materials? I have it in my tent and was going to pass but if the materials are needed I might go for it!
    Iron ore, coal, silver for me mostly and according to inventory guide jewels and earth wisps. Nothing too exciting but it would have been useful in this event! Just to clarify that mine is the original wee carriage not the one obtained from the baron’s tent.
    Last edited by zoroak; 02-13-20 at 12:17 PM.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast