Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Really want the faire couple!

Executive Chef
    Got my second Spellbound Princes in my Tent today, and winning it also gave me the Seal!
    He is super super super cute AND an energy dropper! He fits perfectly in my pink/ sweet area!
    Thanks S8, for making and giving such a perfect prize.

Fingers crossed for the Faerie Couple (like everyone else probably)
    Good luck to all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2592.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	292.2 KB 
ID:	54772

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Got my second Spellbound Princes in my Tent today, and winning it also gave me the Seal!
    He is super super super cute AND an energy dropper! He fits perfectly in my pink/ sweet area!
    Thanks S8, for making and giving such a perfect prize.

Fingers crossed for the Faerie Couple (like everyone else probably)
    Good luck to all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2592.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	292.2 KB 
ID:	54772
    Congrats! Thats a nice pinky place you got there :-)

Executive Chef
    my one baby animal dropped the sweatheart bench today so that got me my seal. hes so fat and cute.with little bubbles. i want to squeeze him
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Congrats! Thats a nice pinky place you got there :-)
    Thanks CelineDragoness!
    And shortdanzr also congratulations with you Seal!
    I hope everyone who has the Sweetheart Shack, one of the Pink Pups and/or Cabbages wins the Seal.
    I'm gonna stack up on Love Potions and Love Ballads, maybe prizes return next Valentine. Always good to be prepared.

Nightclub Owner
    The last item I really wanted to get this month is the tent's version of the Wee Carriage which, naturally, has yet to show up. My tent seems to be stuck on a pattern of the deco-only items followed by the items that I've already won this month.

It wouldn't be so bad but I made a rule for myself that I could only use my cabbages for new-to-me items so I won't burn through my stockpile. I feel like I'm being tested every time the tent offers the Spellbound Princess, lol.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, same. I've stopped opening the tent to avoid temptation!

Farm Supplier
    I keep getting the gazebo over and over. I haven’t seen the fairy couple once! I don’t get how this is “random “. No way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The last item I really wanted to get this month is the tent's version of the Wee Carriage which, naturally, has yet to show up. My tent seems to be stuck on a pattern of the deco-only items followed by the items that I've already won this month.

It wouldn't be so bad but I made a rule for myself that I could only use my cabbages for new-to-me items so I won't burn through my stockpile. I feel like I'm being tested every time the tent offers the Spellbound Princess, lol.
    I've got 4 spellbound princesses already I have no self control so even if I'm just putting her in storage I'd still throw cabbages lol.

The wee carriage is exactly the same as the one won from the event, from description to timer and drops, so you're not missing out on anything but I hope it'll show up for you.

The tent has been good to me this month I've got at least one of everything. I've got 3 wedding couples and now I'm having quadruple weddings. I know I won't be able to stop if it shows up again in my tent, but if it doesn't it's ok by me. I hope it'll show up for all that are still waiting for it.

Executive Chef
    Haha I hope I can get multi wedding couples! I am shooting for 3 ice cream mountains for the coin drop. The wee carriage is a good coin dropper too.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx