Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    The description in post 28 of the wee carriage says it drops 700 coins plus assorted materials. I have the original wee carriage from the event and it drops 2400 coin plus materials. Has anyone gotten it from the tent that can confirm the coin drop amount?
    2415 coins just now. Didn't notice any black flags or material drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Potp for a faire couple!!!
    I currently have the sweetheart bench in my tent. I am really hoping to get another fairy couple.

For the sleeping princess, first collection was 2 tickets, second collection was 1 ticket.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Couldn't resist a third sleeping princess....

Better than that is one of them dropped 3 trade tickets! With an 8 hour timer these are even better value.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Couldn't resist a third sleeping princess....

Better than that is one of them dropped 3 trade tickets! With an 8 hour timer these are even better value.
    Yes and I have patiently been waiting for an expansion sale so I can expand. Last time I was able to open 5 plots, hoping for the same with the next sale.

Fashion Designer
    +40 energy dropped from seal. Yep.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 02-13-20 at 11:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    For the sleeping princess, first collection was 2 tickets, second collection was 1 ticket.
    My tent sleeping princess only dropped 700 coins (plus trade ticket/s) where as my event princess slab drops 2000+ coins and trade tickets.

Just reporting, not complaining. I've got tons of expanding still to do.

Executive Chef
    The wee carraige is in my tent now. I really want the faerie couple, and have already gotten ice cream mountain and princess. I'm debating if I just run through all my cabbages this month and spend months building up again, or just get 4 prizes to get the seal.

I did not participate in snowball so have lots of cabbages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The wee carraige is in my tent now. I really want the faerie couple, and have already gotten ice cream mountain and princess. I'm debating if I just run through all my cabbages this month and spend months building up again, or just get 4 prizes to get the seal.

I did not participate in snowball so have lots of cabbages.
    I would go for the 4 prizes and Seal this month.
    The grand prizes are good, and you're already halfway to the Seal, which is super cute AND an excellent energy dropper.

If you save your Cabbages, maybe next month the grand prizes are good but the 'Challenge Prize' is just a Cow.
    Maybe the 'Challenge Prize' is good but you have to spent you Cabbages on (no drops) Decorations you don't actually want to get it.

I would always go for a good thing now, instead of a 'maybe better thing' later. But that is just a personal preference of course!
    Good luck deciding and I hope you get the Wedding Couple in your Tent! (fingers crossed for my own Tent too!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My tent sleeping princess only dropped 700 coins (plus trade ticket/s) where as my event princess slab drops 2000+ coins and trade tickets.

Just reporting, not complaining. I've got tons of expanding still to do.
    That's because the Tent's version is a Level 9 SpellBound Princess, and the one you could upgrade in the event turns into Guivere Chaise at Level 10, with better drops (more money and more Trade Tickets)

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast