Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Nightclub Owner
    Yesterday's tent gave me the Spellbound Princess which has the same timer as its predecessor Genevieve's Chaise so I've been comparing their drops.

The original Chaise drops $2,400 and 1-3 Trade Tickets every collection, more often than not it's multiple tickets. The tent's version however only drops $600 and single tickets. I've collected several times (sped up a few times for curiosity sake) and only received single tickets from the Spellbound Princess so I'm leaning toward it only dropping one at a time. I'm not complaining, any Trade Ticket is a win for me - just thought others might like to be informed of my findings.

Got the tent's version of the Faerie Bride and Groom today so I'm interested to compare them to their original as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    So cute! I just got the wedding fairies and they are adorably tiny.

How much energy have people gotten from the seal pup?
    I've gotten $250 and energy each collection and the energy has been on the lower side at 3 and 5 so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yesterday's tent gave me the Spellbound Princess which has the same timer as its predecessor Genevieve's Chaise so I've been comparing their drops.

The original Chaise drops $2,400 and 1-3 Trade Tickets every collection, more often than not it's multiple tickets. The tent's version however only drops $600 and single tickets. I've collected several times (sped up a few times for curiosity sake) and only received single tickets from the Spellbound Princess so I'm leaning toward it only dropping one at a time. I'm not complaining, any Trade Ticket is a win for me - just thought others might like to be informed of my findings.
    Thanks, AS, always appreciate your observations.

Banned

Got the tent's version of the Faerie Bride and Groom today so I'm interested to compare them to their original as well.

I've gotten $250 and energy each collection and the energy has been on the lower side at 3 and 5 so far.
    Sorry for being dense here. But the SpellBound Princess is the one where she is sleeping in what looks like the Guivere Chaise right?
    Can someone confirm the drops for sure. The list on Page Three has Coins and something else and does not state Tickets.

By the way what happened to all the pictures?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Sorry for being dense here. But the SpellBound Princess is the one where she is sleeping in what looks like the Guivere Chaise right?
    Can someone confirm the drops for sure. The list on Page Three has Coins and something else and does not state Tickets.

Correction made on page 3, it is the chaise and it drops trade tickets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post

Yes, the Spellbound Princess is one with the sleeping princess.

As for the images, Shibuya posted the other day that there's an issue with the server they're on.

Fashion Designer
    I have no idea what’s going on in my game!

I‘ve had the Home Design Makeover goal for ages and just ignored it, but then I noticed the reward for downloading and playing the Home Design Makeover game was 3 Floral Blocks and 3 Floral Beams, so I decided to do that to help with the current goals. However, on completion I got 3 Floral Blocks and the PINK SEAL! Really weird! I placed the Pink Seal, but after a few seconds the game reloaded and reverted back, so I‘ve lost the 3 Floral Blocks and the Pink Seal! The Home Design Makeover goal has not returned, so I can’t complete again and I now have no reward for having played it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C945C55D-9F63-4097-AB35-307ADF177216.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	54617

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I have no idea what’s going on in my game!

I‘ve had the Home Design Makeover goal for ages and just ignored it, but then I noticed the reward for downloading and playing the Home Design Makeover game was 3 Floral Blocks and 3 Floral Beams, so I decided to do that to help with the current goals. However, on completion I got 3 Floral Blocks and the PINK SEAL! Really weird! I placed the Pink Seal, but after a few seconds the game reloaded and reverted back, so I‘ve lost the 3 Floral Blocks and the Pink Seal! The Home Design Makeover goal has not returned, so I can’t complete again and I now have no reward for having played it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C945C55D-9F63-4097-AB35-307ADF177216.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	54617
    NO! Giving and than taking away stocky super cute seal is terrible!
    I got an offer to install Property Brothers Home Design for 14 Gems. I did it and got the Gems, no mistakes or other in-game rewards.

Executive Chef

Thanks for sharing your findings, very interesting to know!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-11-20 at 05:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know anything about the church like building?
    Just decoration or does it have drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Anyone know anything about the church like building?
    Just decoration or does it have drops?
    It?s just a decoration.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-20 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast