Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Fashion Designer
    POTP for something that is not a decoration so far all decos
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's because the Tent's version is a Level 9 SpellBound Princess, and the one you could upgrade in the event turns into Guivere Chaise at Level 10, with better drops (more money and more Trade Tickets)
    I am getting 2000 coins plus trade tickets from the tent won sleeping princess, so not sure that one is necessarily better than the other.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I am getting 2000 coins plus trade tickets from the tent won sleeping princess, so not sure that one is necessarily better than the other.
    Hmm, i just got 600 Coins + 1 Trade Ticket.
    From what I understand the Level 10 Guivere Chaise always drops 2000+ Coins and gives more Trade Tickets more frequently.
    But I don't have the Guivere Chaise myself (and I just got the Spellbound Princess today ), so I'm just repeating info I read here..
    But it's a good prize either way!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Really? Maybe mine is defective then? Because I've collected from the Spellbound Princess several times every day since winning her and have gotten nothing but $600 and a Trade Ticket. I'm not complaining about the drops themselves, but if everyone else's SP is giving drops on par with the original Chaise then I have to admit to feeling a bit let down that mine isn't.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Really? Maybe mine is defective then? Because I've collected from the Spellbound Princess several times every day since winning her and have gotten nothing but $600 and a Trade Ticket. I'm not complaining about the drops themselves, but if everyone else's SP is giving drops on par with the original Chaise then I have to admit to feeling a bit let down that mine isn't.
    Got my tent one yesterday. 3 drops with 1 trade ticket each, did not take note of coins except for last one which was as said 600 coins. But there was 1 drop this morning which yielded 3 trade tickets and that gave me a woohoo moment.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Never fear! Just sped up and collected and got 600 coins lol. Maybe it was an aberration OR my eyes got befuddled by the trade ticket numbers she tends to drop. I never did upgrade my event Chaise so I can't compare the drops.

Rhino Keeper
    For the faerie couple, every time I have clocked the drop, it has only ever been 2 energy, never more than that. It's still better than nothing (365 a year) and fun to boot. But, am I missing something? Are these guys dropping more when I am not looking? I have one in my tent now and have been sitting on the decision for hours. I reread the posts - besides the warning early on, there isn't much.

Please confirm, dear community! How much range of energy drop profit does the faerie couple have? One and done? Or up to 6 maybe for a profit of 5?

Thanks!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    For the faerie couple, every time I have clocked the drop, it has only ever been 2 energy, never more than that. It's still better than nothing (365 a year) and fun to boot. But, am I missing something? Are these guys dropping more when I am not looking? I have one in my tent now and have been sitting on the decision for hours. I reread the posts - besides the warning early on, there isn't much.

Please confirm, dear community! How much range of energy drop profit does the faerie couple have? One and done? Or up to 6 maybe for a profit of 5?

Thanks!
    It's always just been two energy per drop for me, not more, not less.

From the inventory:
    Faerie Bride and Groom
    Info: Visit the fae newlyweds to see what they found for you! They have a chance to drop Energy!
    Found: Reward for completing the Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding event
    Drops: 2+ energy, blue petals, orange petals, purple petals, red petals
    Collection time: 22 hours

Nightclub Owner
    It has only been 2 for me too. But it is energy, so...

I also do love having them in my Kingdom too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post

Thanks!
    Want to trade your Faerie Couple with my Chocolate Fountain?
    I would really really like the Faerie Couple in my Tent and then in my Queendom, but I have to admit 2 Energy (1 energy gain) isn't very exciting.
    Do they at least drop the other things mentioned on the card (2400 Coins, Purple Petal, Red Petal, Blue Petal)?
    farmerted7 doesn't mention the coin drop in his inventory, but on page 4 it does mention the coins. 2000+ extra Coins would make them a lot better.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast