Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 207

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

  1. #121
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,869
    Sigh...I've had that chocolate fountain in my tent back to back. I'm banning all chocolate and fountains from my kingdom

  2. #122
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,085
    My faerie couple from the Baron's Tent dropped 15 energy this morning!

  3. #123
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Sigh...I've had that chocolate fountain in my tent back to back. I'm banning all chocolate and fountains from my kingdom
    LOL...there must have been a clearance sale on the chocolate fountains post Valentine's Day! I've also had them back to back...and I think like 4 of them since the new prizes started! Fingers crossed for a Faerie Couple....please, please, please!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

  4. #124
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,004
    i managed 2 fairy couples. i have the original so in my kingdom, we have triplets marrying. one more prize and i will have my seal
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #125
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    62
    I have a question which will sound dumb but I?ve never understood....how are some of you saving up cabbages? Is it from the cabbage shack? I have never owned one and have to assume that is what you guys have that I am missing.

  6. #126
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I have a question which will sound dumb but I?ve never understood....how are some of you saving up cabbages? Is it from the cabbage shack? I have never owned one and have to assume that is what you guys have that I am missing.
    It's not a Dumb question at all. You can ask anything here.

    Yes, we get our Cabbages from the Cabbage Hut. You get 1 Cabbage a day from it.
    You can have a maximum of 2 Cabbage Hut's.
    1 can be bought for 450 Gems in the Market, and the other one can be bought with Golden Troll Tokens in the Trade Wagon.

    I can really recommend them, it is so nice to be able to win a prize now and then.
    You need a maximum of 25 Cabbages to win the Grand Prize, so if you have 1 Cabbage Hut you can pick out a prize every 25 days! (best wait for a good one to arrive in your Tent though)
    Some month, like now, there are energy droppers included, so that makes it extra cool.

    See this Thread for more info :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ks-Prize-lists
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-20-20 at 04:11 AM.

  7. #127
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i managed 2 fairy couples. i have the original so in my kingdom, we have triplets marrying. one more prize and i will have my seal
    Haha, congratulations! (can you sent them to Fabletown next?, I think a triple wedding is all one kingdom can handle )
    Good luck with your Seal!
    I got lucky with the appearance of the Spellbound Princess, and I made 2 of the prizes with the Sweetheart Shack.. one to go too!
    Can't wait for my own super cute Seal, he's so adorable!

  8. #128
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, congratulations! (can you sent them to Fabletown next?, I think a triple wedding is all one kingdom can handle )
    Good luck with your Seal!
    I got lucky with the appearance of the Spellbound Princess, and I made 2 of the prizes with the Sweetheart Shack.. one to go too!
    Can't wait for my own super cute Seal, he's so adorable!
    no quad wedding?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  9. #129
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    573
    First collection from my seal and (drum roll) 2 energy!

  10. #130
    Potp for a spellbound princess. It takes me SO LONG to expand because of the dang trade tickets. I already have one of her- I love that she's 8 hrs.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •