Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 207

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

  1. #61
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    3,936
    Note that the Sleeping beauty is the Spellbound Princess L9 and not the Genevieve's Chaise! So the coins drop is lower and apparently the ticket drop is slightly less good. Nevertheless, a nice item next to the Genevieve's Chaise in realm!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  2. #62
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Anyone know anything about the church like building?
    Just decoration or does it have drops?
    It?s just a decoration.
    Thank you very much Tiggerddh! Only had decorations in my tent so far, can't wait for the Wedding Couple and the Spellbound Princes. (AND the seal of course!)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-20 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

  3. #63
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Yesterday I got the pink seal from the Sweetheart Shack when I collected a Sweetheart Trade II but for some reason now I cannot get another pink seal by completing the 4 prizes in the Baron?s Tent Game.
    It is completely gone from my Kingdom Goals. I remember a popup appeared as if I had completed the Kingdom Goal however. I was very confused. Did anybody else had this happen? I had only completed winning 2 prizes from the tent game. Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?

  4. #64
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Yesterday I got the pink seal from the Sweetheart Shack when I collected a Sweetheart Trade II but for some reason now I cannot get another pink seal by completing the 4 prizes in the Baron?s Tent Game.
    It is completely gone from my Kingdom Goals. I remember a popup appeared as if I had completed the Kingdom Goal however. I was very confused. Did anybody else had this happen? I had only completed winning 2 prizes from the tent game. Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?
    The seal is a one and done, hun

  5. #65
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by nm666 View Post
    Ok, I?m conflicted. I have loads of cabbages stored up, and Genevieve and the wedding couple both have valuable drops, but it?s a bit aesthetically strange to have more than one of either...how many sleeping beauty beds is too many? Do I line them all up like a hospital ward, or scatter them around the kingdom?
    Hehehe. I was thinking the same thing!. I?ve been fortunate to get two of genevieves chaises so far and am trying to find creative ways to place her in different areas of the kingdom. Since she drops trade tickets, I don?t care if it looks odd to have multiples hehehe. I?ll make it work.

  6. #66
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Hehehe. I was thinking the same thing!. I?ve been fortunate to get two of genevieves chaises so far and am trying to find creative ways to place her in different areas of the kingdom. Since she drops trade tickets, I don?t care if it looks odd to have multiples hehehe. I?ll make it work.
    Just so people are clear on this.. It's Spellbound Princess L9 not the Chaise. The Chaise was when you completed the event. L9 is one step before it.

  7. #67
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    53
    Will we have a way to turn snowballs into cabbages? A snowball + fresh cabbage = rotten cabbage perhaps???
    North woods Kingdom, could you copy ShibuyaCloth's post #28 and update the 1st page entry?

  8. #68
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    390
    Potp for a faire couple!!!

  9. #69
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Will we have a way to turn snowballs into cabbages? A snowball + fresh cabbage = rotten cabbage perhaps???
    North woods Kingdom, could you copy ShibuyaCloth's post #28 and update the 1st page entry?
    Thanks for the reminder! I knew I saw info about the prizes somewhere, but I thought it was on page 1 and it got deleted somehow..

  10. #70
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    848
    I missed the Pink Mink (see bobbyrae post #47) during the original event; wish it were either for sale or a tent offering
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •