Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Want to trade your Faerie Couple with my Chocolate Fountain?
    I would really really like the Faerie Couple in my Tent and then in my Queendom, but I have to admit 2 Energy (1 energy gain) isn't very exciting.
    Do they at least drop the other things mentioned on the card (2400 Coins, Purple Petal, Red Petal, Blue Petal)?
    farmerted7 doesn't mention the coin drop in his inventory, but on page 4 it does mention the coins. 2000+ extra Coins would make them a lot better.
    Haven't been looking for coins, sorry. Just collected too so will have to wait till tomorrow to watch for it.

Thank you and to all who replied, great to know I wasn't imagining the + in 2+, well, wasn't. : )

They are super cute though, I don't regret the event I got them from. One is enough for me, though. I am tight on space and want to save room for those trade ticket droppers! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    For the faerie couple, every time I have clocked the drop, it has only ever been 2 energy, never more than that. It's still better than nothing (365 a year) and fun to boot. But, am I missing something? Are these guys dropping more when I am not looking? I have one in my tent now and have been sitting on the decision for hours. I reread the posts - besides the warning early on, there isn't much.

Please confirm, dear community! How much range of energy drop profit does the faerie couple have? One and done? Or up to 6 maybe for a profit of 5?

Thanks!
    I thought my couple was always on the low end but actually watched the drop & got 10 energy from them this morning. So more than 2 is possible but most likely very rare.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yay, got my 4th item this morning- most of them came via the Sweetheart Shack. That seal is a cutie! It?s the first time I have gotten a Baron?s tent prize so it?s pretty exciting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61F543A2-B07D-4FA3-8A75-E5D8AE133A2B.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	54680

Fashion Designer
    I notice the gem Cabbage Hut is now 450 gems - did it used to be 400 or am I mistaken? If not, inflation has hit the realm.

Fashion Designer
    First drop from the fairie couple: 3 energy and 2400 coins

They're super cute! Next item in my tent was the spellbound princess, which I went ahead and got immediately. Anything that drops trade tickets is welcome in my realm and I'm willing to have an entire corner of comatose sleeping beauties lined up side by side with no waking up in sight, their tragic stories forever untold. I do feel a bit ruthless, willing to do anything to conquer new land!

Executive Chef
    Don’t think of it as comatose; think of it as a sleep therapy lab!

I do not have a sweetheart shack, but I got the Lovepea and Direlove Piglet from the current sale. They dropped a Heart Topiary (1x1 deco) and Sweetheart’s Bench( 1x1 deco), which brought me to 4 items to yield the seal. I got the chocolate fountain (1x1 deco) and Sweetheart’s Fountain (2x2 deco) from Baron’s tent. I am sad I have only gotten decoration options from the tent so far (I ignored the bench 3 days in a row), but at least I got the cute Pink Seal early.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zentia42 View Post
    I do not have a sweetheart shack, but I got the Lovepea and Direlove Piglet from the current sale. They dropped a Heart Topiary (1x1 deco) and Sweetheart’s Bench( 1x1 deco), which brought me to 4 items to yield the seal. I got the chocolate fountain (1x1 deco) and Sweetheart’s Fountain (2x2 deco) from Baron’s tent. I am sad I have only gotten decoration options from the tent so far (I ignored the bench 3 days in a row), but at least I got the cute Pink Seal early.
    I want the Seal too (better now than later!), but not enough to waste my Cabbages on decorations I don't want.
    If it comes to it I will, but I'll first wait and see what my Tent has to offer the rest of the month.

I received 2 energy from my first collection from the Pink Seal and 2, 3, and 4 energy from my three pairs of Faerie Brides and Grooms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Don?t think of it as comatose; think of it as a sleep therapy lab!
    Ha! Love it!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast