Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

My Valentine Babies dropped a Sweetheart Throne and a Sweetheart's Bench during a collection yesterday and as luck would have it, I already had my Shack out and running. (I'm trying to get over 100 of each deco on offer - excluding the walls/paths/etc - via the trades as a personal goal) So when I collected my Shack Trades, I got a Sweetheart Fountain and another Bench which gave me the prize.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that explains it why some people have the seal already. Most probably a dev is now banging his hand to his desk. Looks like an event design flaw to me. They might chance it, so use it while you can :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    My Valentine Babies dropped a Sweetheart Throne and a Sweetheart's Bench during a collection yesterday and as luck would have it, I already had my Shack out and running. (I'm trying to get over 100 of each deco on offer - excluding the walls/paths/etc - via the trades as a personal goal) So when I collected my Shack Trades, I got a Sweetheart Fountain and another Bench which gave me the prize.
    Lol, that explains it why some people have the seal already. Most probably a dev is now banging his hand to his desk. Looks like an event design flaw to me. They might chance it, so use it while you can :-)[/QUOTE]

It?s worked with past Valentine Events that creating decos helped complete the baron goal. Maybe if they promoted that more. More ppl might have bought the sweetheart shack. But I could be wrong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I?ve collected a few times from my Lovepea, Lovebeast Pup and Direlove Piglet, but not had any of the necessary items drop. Are there any others I can try to get the required drops to save me from using cabbages, please? I?ve done a couple of Sweatheart Trade II?s as well, but didn?t get any required drops from those either. Thanks
    Be patient the drops will happen from Sweet Shack. U got plenty of time. Unless your one of the have to be faster then anyone types

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Be patient the drops will happen from Sweet Shack. U got plenty of time. Unless your one of the have to be faster then anyone types
    I am patient lol
    I always do the goals at a slow pace....I actually don’t like to finish goals too quickly (and I rarely finish them quickly), because then it’s boring to have less to do! I’m just asking to make sure I’m collecting from all the places I can be, to not be missing out on any chances, that’s all

We had one of these types a few months back and even though I collected from the recommended places every day for a month, I still didn’t get any of the drops from the pets that others were getting drops from, so although I’m hoping it won’t be that bad this time, I do want to make sure I’m collecting from everything that might drop the items to ensure I at least maximise my chances and I don’t miss out again.
    Last edited by GC5410; 02-09-20 at 05:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    I must’ve been lucky cause the Sweetheart Trade #2 dropped the required four items quite quickly!
    Already have the cute little pup in my realm.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC3539FF-1AD5-4D1E-B0C0-4CAB0A5A3BDF.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	982.9 KB 
ID:	54623
    It lives on the cliffs near my Moon Crystal.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-11-20 at 05:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks all for the good advice; I pulled out my older items and have started crafting again in the Sweet Shack.

In the meantime, it looks like I might have a Valentine Day romance starting:

Name:	7B0C7F30-67AA-4895-9ADC-0B3036D08E75.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	172.5 KB 
ID:	54608

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Which valentines baby? I have enough gems for one-I was thinking the dire piglet

Lovepea
    Info: An adoreable baby lovepea. Chance to drop Valentine's decor and more!
    Decoration Drops: Lovers gate, Romantic path, Serenade tower, Serenade wall,
    Sweetheart's Bench, Sweetheart path, Sweetheart's fence, Sweetheart's gate, Sweetheart's pillar, Wedding arch, Wedding path, Wedding tower, Wedding wall
    Collection time: 6 hours

Lovebeast pup
    Info: An adoreable baby lovepbeast. Chance to drop Valentine's decor and more!

Decoration Drops:
    Lover's gate, Romantic path, Serenade tower, Serenade wall, Sweetheart path, Sweetheart's fence, Sweetheart's gate, Sweetheart's pillar, Cupid's Target Practice, Wedding arch, Wedding path, Wedding tower, Wedding wall
    Resource Drops: fur, strawberry milk

Direlove piglet
    Info: An adoreable baby loveplove. Chance to drop Valentine's decor and more!
    Decoration Drops: Lovers gate, Romantic path, Serenade tower, Serenade wall, Sweetheart path, Sweetheart's fence, Sweetheart's gate, Sweetheart's pillar, Wedding arch, Wedding path, Wedding tower, Wedding wall

I just collected from my babies and to my surprise my Direlove Piglet dropped a Heart Topiary. I swear, I'm not mistaken...promise. I'm hopeful that this means there is the possibility for more decos from the babies other than the common paths, walls, towers and gates.
    PINK MINK
    Info:
    A marvelous and sweet rodent. Drops Fish, Bones and even more Mink Lint.
    Uses/Drops: 1XP, $550 coins, Combo drops of Fish and Mink lint *plus* a Valentine's Decoration (Lover's Gate, 3 Romantic Paths, 1 Serenade Tower, 2 Serenade Walls, 1 Sweetheart's Bench)
    Baby Collection time: 20 mins (5 feedings to raise to adult)
    Adult Collection time: 6 hrs
    Size: 1x1

Also, the Sweetheart Fountain is from the Sweetheart Shack Trade II which is the only place I was able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I collect from my V-day babies several times a day. I usually collect from all 4 at once so it's a bit harder to know for certain which is dropping which but here's a pic of one of my Lovecupeas dropping a Bench:

Attachment 49879Attachment 49880
    Also: my Lovebeast Pup just dropped a Cupid's Target Practice today *snip*.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    From my personal experience, I've noted the following:

The Direlove Piglet drops: Sweetheart Path x3, Sweetheart Fence x2, Sweetheart Pillar, Sweetheart Gate, Heart Topiary

The Lovebeast Pup drops: Wedding Path x3, Wedding Wall x3, Wedding Tower, Wedding Arch, Cupid Target Practice

The Lovepea drops: Romantic Path x3, Serenade Wall x2, Serenade Tower, Lovers Gate, Sweetheart Bench

I've also gotten the Sweetheart Throne but haven't determined which baby drops it - even after all these years. I've gotten 60 of them since I got my first set of Vday Babies so I know this is where it originated but I'll be darned if I can narrow it down further!
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-11-20 at 03:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Name:	970AA72F-6DC4-467F-9226-EB04D814C488.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	54610

I love him!! He so fat and squishy!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Thanks all for the good advice; I pulled out my older items and have started crafting again in the Sweet Shack.

In the meantime, it looks like I might have a Valentine Day romance starting:

Name:	7B0C7F30-67AA-4895-9ADC-0B3036D08E75.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	172.5 KB 
ID:	54608
    Oh My, yes you do!

So cute! I just got the wedding fairies and they are adorably tiny.

How much energy have people gotten from the seal pup?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast