Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the first tent prize was the ?Spellbound Princess? and I had enough cabbages saved up and got her last night. The first collection this morning yielded a ... trade ticket!

Fashion Designer
    I'm got my pink seal too, wow the cutest thing ever! Love it so much. My first item in the tent was the ice cream mountain which was identical to the one won from the timed event. Look forward to getting other prizes, especially the spellbound princess and of course as many bride and groom couple as possible .

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    *snip*. Marriage couple has a change of dropping energy or do they drop it every time?
    Guaranteed energy dropper

Fashion Designer
    Have my cabbages, but prize is snowwoman! Help! Have hard closed twice! Any suggestions. In the USA!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The pink seal is the cutest thing ever.

She blows heart-shaped bubbles.
    Don’t even mind that she only drops 2+ energy.

Edit: why do the apostrophes show up as question marks?
    Those bubbles are too cute, aren't they?

As for the apostrophe/question mark situation: Settings > General > Keyboard > toggle Smart Punctuation to the 'off' position

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    How did you already get the seal?
    My Valentine Babies dropped a Sweetheart Throne and a Sweetheart's Bench during a collection yesterday and as luck would have it, I already had my Shack out and running. (I'm trying to get over 100 of each deco on offer - excluding the walls/paths/etc - via the trades as a personal goal) So when I collected my Shack Trades, I got a Sweetheart Fountain and another Bench which gave me the prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Which valentines baby? I have enough gems for one-I was thinking the dire piglet

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Which valentines baby? I have enough gems for one-I was thinking the dire piglet
    They each drop a specific set of gates/paths/walls and decos, so it depends on what you're most interested in. Pretty sure we nailed down a finalized list during one of last year's threads either Feb's tent thread or a sales thread?

Off the top of my head, I know the Sweetheart Bench drops from the Lovepea and the Pink Mink. The Sweetheart Throne definitely drops from one of them though I can't recall which at the moment and the Sweetheart Fountain only comes from the Sweetheart Trade II.

Executive Chef
    Here are the Ice Cream Mountain inventory cards:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C1C8A644-C9F8-470A-B238-EDC0F8D3A74B.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	54587 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7B6CEE74-0232-459C-83FC-59807ABA8785.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	54588
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have my cabbages, but prize is snowwoman! Help! Have hard closed twice! Any suggestions. In the USA!
    How long does the timer have left on your Snowman?

I still had a Snow Flurry up until a few hours ago, but as soon as the timer reached zero then it renewed to an item (the bride and groom) for the current challenge instead.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve collected a few times from my Lovepea, Lovebeast Pup and Direlove Piglet, but not had any of the necessary items drop. Are there any others I can try to get the required drops to save me from using cabbages, please? I’ve done a couple of Sweatheart Trade II’s as well, but didn’t get any required drops from those either. Thanks

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast