Thread: Value packs are different between accounts

Question Value packs are different between accounts

Hello! I came back to the game a couple weeks ago and I saw the opportunity to buy a value pack that contained 100 gold, 15000 food and the Boreal dragon. This type of value pack appeared before with another dragon so I was looking forward to buying it this week. Unfortunately it shows two different value packs that are more expensive and I'm not interested in buying them since they do not contain gold.

I also play on another device in which I don't buy anything and it does appear the new value pack similar to the Boreal dragon one, but instead the Wave rider dragon.

My question is, is there a way that I can see or purchase that new value pack of the Wave rider dragon with the gold and food???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perez245carlos View Post
    Hello! I came back to the game a couple weeks ago and I saw the opportunity to buy a value pack that contained 100 gold, 15000 food and the Boreal dragon. This type of value pack appeared before with another dragon so I was looking forward to buying it this week. Unfortunately it shows two different value packs that are more expensive and I'm not interested in buying them since they do not contain gold.

I also play on another device in which I don't buy anything and it does appear the new value pack similar to the Boreal dragon one, but instead the Wave rider dragon.

My question is, is there a way that I can see or purchase that new value pack of the Wave rider dragon with the gold and food???

What I’ve found is the Initial value pack was either $1.99 or $4.99 (I can’t remember exactly...that comes with a dragon, gold & food...this is before you buy gold) after you purchase it you’re no longer offered one like that. It’s almost like a one time introductory offer after that the value packs are $24.99 & $29.99 (they typically come with coins, food & a dragon) At least that’s how it is on my game maybe someone else can confirm this.

The Honorable Panda
    Value packs can be different for players. You can only purchase the ones offered in your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request