Thread: Can't see items or any graphics for Flamingo Fiasco

Fashion Designer

Can't see items or any graphics for Flamingo Fiasco

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2A56262-FE7B-443C-8AB4-0EF7B766B42E.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	54571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA5A5309-EF8E-458C-B225-43B5756583DA.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	54572
    Can't see:
    * any graphics in tasks
    * completed items in inventory like blooms, beams, etc.
    * purchased items like the bushes, fences, white flamingo monsters, etc.

Sent a ticket for this yesterday. App is up to date. iPad Pro 10.5?, IOS 13.3.1, 5 GHz wifi.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You likely just need to clear some room on your device and maybe clear your cache. The game is having issues displaying graphics and that's usually caused by not having enough memory. Support will give you the info you need to help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You likely just need to clear some room on your device and maybe clear your cache. The game is having issues displaying graphics and that's usually caused by not having enough memory. Support will give you the info you need to help.
    support repeats the memory issue but that's not it. I'm not crashing or slowing down. Only Flamingo Fiasco graphics are invisible. I can see and purchase rock croppings, etc. i also finished a task and placed a Tidegate. Just can't see anything related to the current event.

support says I need at least
    - 1.5 GB RAM ...... I have 4 GB
    - IOS 10 ............. I'm on 13.1.2
    - A6 cpu ............. I have a A10X Fusion cpu
    - I'm using 70 GB of storage with a 256 GB capacity.
    - My game is running the 2.3.2 version of Castle Story
    - I use a 5 GHz wifi

i'm beyond frustrated because I've repeated everything to support 3 times.
    ~~~~~~
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    I visited a neighbor and can't see any flamingo fiasco items in her kingdom either! This is definitely not a memory problem.
    ~~~~~~

I had this problem with a romantic tower that was invisible . I went into edit mode & put it in storage. It showed up in storage so I placed it & it was no longer invisible. Maybe give that a shot with a few items & see if it resolves. Of course, force close first & then start the game fresh.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I had this problem with a romantic tower that was invisible . I went into edit mode & put it in storage. It showed up in storage so I placed it & it was no longer invisible. Maybe give that a shot with a few items & see if it resolves. Of course, force close first & then start the game fresh.
    thanks for the tip. I've tried that and nothing from this event shows in my inventory either. I also can't see the new storm8 gift, Floofbeast.

the weird thing is that I can see and place anything that was created BEFORE this event so I have no trouble seeing and placing new task items from The Academy or Of Land and Sea goals.
    ~~~~~~

Oh, gee. I'm so sorry! Hope it gets worked out somehow for you!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Lately the game designers have been sloppy in generating the game graphics. Each graphic element takes up 100x (3mB instead of 30kB) more space then then they should. Even with loads of free space it takes long to load, but they will load if you wait long enough !
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    YAY! I can finally see Flamingo Fiasco tasks and decorations!!!

I've been so frustrated because C.S. kept insisting it was a memory problem even though I had no problems playing. But anything related to Flamingo Fiasco (decorations and tasks) was invisible in my game. I couldn't see Flamingo Fiasco decorations in my neighbors' games either.

Destiel0918 suggested reinstalling the game app and boom.... everything is now visible.
    ~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Lately the game designers have been sloppy in generating the game graphics. Each graphic element takes up 100x (3mB instead of 30kB) more space then then they should. Even with loads of free space it takes long to load, but they will load if you wait long enough !
    Thank you for pointing this out. It turns out the images haven't been compressed for a while now. I'm retroactively compressing past art and have added some checks to ensure that this doesn't happen again going forward. A reinstall should delete all the old art and force the game to redownload the newer compressed images. Hopefully this will fix/prevent issues including the one from this thread.