Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Center of Love 2020 February 06 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    This is interesting. I don't recall ever seeing a value pack offer for this goal in particular - have they stopped doing them?
    As I cannot imagine them doing one now, especially with there being only 3 days left. That would be a waste, in my opinion.
    If you look at the dates, they mostly release VPs on the 2nd Thursday/Friday after the goal starts so there's still time to see one. Though, there were a few times a VP showed up during the first week of the goal, I think those times are the exception and the second week of the goal is the 'normal' release date for the VPs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you look at the dates, they mostly release VPs on the 2nd Thursday/Friday after the goal starts so there's still time to see one. Though, there were a few times a VP showed up during the first week of the goal, I think those times are the exception and the second week of the goal is the 'normal' release date for the VPs.
    Interesting. I just thought it would be weird, since there's only 3 days left.

It's definitely possible, but i just see no use now to release one. As really (I feel) no one may buy it, unless they really wanted the prize. I definitely suggest them to release it sooner, if they want more possible money from it.

Edit: I asked what VP is - I should've known! VP = Value Pack
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-18-20 at 11:14 AM. Reason: VP = value pack. I shouldn't have asked
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Interesting. I just thought it would be weird, since there's only 3 days left.

It's definitely possible, but i just see no use now to release one. As really (I feel) no one may buy it, unless they really wanted the prize. I definitely suggest them to release it sooner, if they want more possible money from it.

Edit: I asked what VP is - I should've known! VP = Value Pack
    Personally, I have never and would never purchase the VPs for the parts - if I make a VP purchase it's because I want the deco and think it's worth (at least) an equivalent of 24 gems. I just can't imagine spending real money on parts that I can get for free in the game itself with little time of effort.

EDIT: Looks like you were right Kappy - no VP offer for this goal. The RS goal got one today so I'm hoping this was just an oversight and we'll see an offer in the next 15 day BS goal.

Did everyone finish on time?
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier
    I did, but I normally do. Instead of waiting every day to collect parts from friends, I build my own by spending half an hour preparing the recipes over and over again until I have built several ovens. I build 5 first ovens, then 6 second ovens. I use gems to finish the recipes or watch videos when I have them, which speeds up the process. I even did this on my small restaurant on RS and still finished on time - even though I only had one neighbor (by choice). It's all about baking recipes ahead of time to have enough coins to purchase/prepare enough goal recipes to drop the parts needed to build. Some may say it's a waste of coins, but I would rather finish days or a week early than stress not finishing on time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Personally, I have never and would never purchase the VPs for the parts - if I make a VP purchase it's because I want the deco and think it's worth (at least) an equivalent of 24 gems. I just can't imagine spending real money on parts that I can get for free in the game itself with little time of effort.

EDIT: Looks like you were right Kappy - no VP offer for this goal. The RS goal got one today so I'm hoping this was just an oversight and we'll see an offer in the next 15 day BS goal.
    I honestly just hope that is the only time I'm right with the VP.

Like with you, I'm also hoping it was an oversight and that we'll see one next time the 15 day goal is here and passes.

I guess we will see as time goes.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

My device showed 2 days, I had 4 of the 10 hour items, I completed.......the event went away....no reward nothing......disappointed

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    My device showed 2 days, I had 4 of the 10 hour items, I completed.......the event went away....no reward nothing......disappointed
    That stinks, sorry this happened to you.

The game's timers can be difficult to read due to progress banners or font size (depending on your phone); they also round up to the closest whole day until the last twenty-four hours of the goal which can mislead players who are unaware of this fact. When you're seeing 2 Days Left, in reality the goal has 1 Day and however many hours left - but that won't fit into the tiny bubble so the game rounds it up. It's only during the final day when the timer switches from Days Left to Hours Left that we get an accurate viewing of how much time we have. This is also why the timer jumps from 15 to 14 days a few hours after the goal is released.

For this very reason, I always try to add what day the goal will end so players don't have to depend on the in-game timers. If you look at the top of the informational post, the end date is listed directly under the goal title.

Farm Supplier
    Hm. Am I the only one working on the next goal, since yesterday? 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Hm. Am I the only one working on the next goal, since yesterday? 5 days.
    Yeah, I came on here to find out about the 5 day goal too, weird.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast