Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    This is a message for players who don't have Cabbage's stored, and because of that maybe don't read the Baron's Tent Prizes thread, but who DO have the Sweetheart Shack.
    You can do the Sweetheart Trade number 2. When you craft items that are also in the Tent this month, it counts towards the 'Who's Challenge is it Anyway?' goal.
    When you craft/win 4 of the items you get a free super cute Pink Seal.

This counts for drops too. If there is a prize in the Tent that also drops from a decoration/ animal you have, and it drops, it counts toward the Baron's Challenge too.
    So even if you don't have Cabbages, it's good to Check the thread once in a while!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Feb-2020)

I'm posting this here because until recently I never had any Cabbages and didn't check the Baron's Tent Threads.
    I wasn't aware that crafts or drops counted towards the challenge too, and I might have missed out on some free prizes because of it.

Good luck with the last day of the Flamingo Fiasco Challenge!
    Collecting from Valentine Babies can also drop some of the items that count as well.

Host(ess)
    Yet another event I won’t be able to finish. Ive been on goal 11 for days crafting beams and blocks when Im not working full time to make flamingos and moats. There are only 3 hours left and my 2nd moat and a faux flamingo are cooking for 2 hours each. I need one more faux flamingo and a perfume to make the 2nd wild flamingo friend to complete this goal. That plus the next goals equals not enough time. Maybe another day might have gotten it. Why did all of the goal parts need to be crafted in the workshop? They could have put the perfume in the potion shop and maybe another part in the flower stand so it wasnt sitting useless most of the time. I shouldve spent this event working toward finishing the never ending academy tree chopping goals. Yeesh!! This game is making me ornery.
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Farm Supplier
    Hi Auntprish, I used the workshop boost to speed up the time and I was able to finish yesterday 😅. Hopefully this helps for future events when there are so many things to craft.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, good luck!
    I was able to get the seal! He is so cute and gave me more than 2 energy but I forgot the exact amount.

The pink flamingo dropped a golden egg on my first collection.

I paid for the flamingo package and only got the moat corners NOT the flamingo friend! Support has not gotten back to me so here is another unfinished event plus the money down the drain

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Hi Auntprish, I used the workshop boost to speed up the time and I was able to finish yesterday . Hopefully this helps for future events when there are so many things to craft.
    Thanks, I totally forgot about the boosts. Ill try to remember next time.
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Nightclub Owner
    Dang it! I was so careful to finish early but I forgot to log in before the end and stock up on Romantic Moats

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142