Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    The decos are justification enough to do the event. Yay! : )

Edit add: thank you, much as gracias, SofiaDeo for gemming ahead and posting, and to all who may gem their way through the event trail blazing. : )

Hope it's not as hard at the robot one, though, I couldn't finish that one!
    Lolol TYVM but I didn't gem ahead, I play 4 accounts! Also, the Amorabush will spawn a Skunkupine. I didn't have a monster parked like I usually do & got one

I, too, hope this isn't as hard as the robot one. That was a ****er.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    AND - when you get to the white flamingo step - CLEAR MONSTERS. it is not a drop

Fashion Designer
    My amorabushes and blooms in inventory are invisible. I've collected twice (without gems).

Argh ... amoratrees, towers and fences are also invisible.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 02-06-20 at 03:28 PM.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Yes This is to ease the burden of having to keep buying trees so frequently.
    I figured that was why. Nice thought.

Here's the conundrum: I have just cleared what I'd hoped would be my last tree. Unfortunately I need 2 more. Now I will have a tree I can't store and can't clear without wasting 58 energy after I've finished the event. Hmmm. Trying to decide which I prefer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I figured that was why. Nice thought.

Here's the conundrum: I have just cleared what I'd hoped would be my last tree. Unfortunately I need 2 more. Now I will have a tree I can't store and can't clear without wasting 58 energy after I've finished the event. Hmmm. Trying to decide which I prefer.
    Hmmmm, maybe put some in inventory as soon as you buy them? Then just pull them out as needed....

I wish the Romantic Fence & Tower gave Royal Points. I love the look of them, but need RP!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-06-20 at 03:41 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Fashion Designer
    So excited about the prospect of adding lovely items to my Queendom.
    The Amoratree is spectacular; it is similar to the Faerie's Breath from a previous event with a more vibrant color.
    The drops from the Baron Flamingo are great and the Baron's hat on the Flamingo is extra
    The price point on the Royal Flamingo is a bit high for me personally; 150 gems is my price point.
    Good luck neighbors.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hmmmm, maybe put some in inventory as soon as you buy them? Then just pull them out as needed....
    I stored them all, then put them out so they can be decos. If I start chopping s.t. from an event and can't finish it, WW takes care of the rest. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

There is weekend warrior coming after this event. Just gather all the trees&space taking stuff you don't need into one corner and clear it while you have unlimited energy.
    Lovely dialogues, beautiful design. I only wish there would be no babysitting with the 1,5 h bushes as they are limited by 6... but that would have made the event too easy, i understand. Thanks a lot for everyone posting here - the S8 team posting the exact information and all players as well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    My amorabushes and blooms in inventory are invisible. I've collected twice (without gems).

Argh ... amoratrees, towers and fences are also invisible.
    FWIW, I don't allow automatic iOS upgrades, and wait several months until upgrading if possible. Sometimes an upgrade has unforeseen consequences (remember a few years ago, an iOS upgrade messed up WiFi connectivity?). When my device does this, I reboot, it often helps. I have an iPad Air 2 with iOS 11.2.6.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    FWIW, I don't allow automatic iOS upgrades, and wait several months until upgrading if possible. Sometimes an upgrade has unforeseen consequences (remember a few years ago, an iOS upgrade messed up WiFi connectivity?). When my device does this, I reboot, it often helps. I have an iPad Air 2 with iOS 11.2.6.
    thanks, yeah, I don't auto update either. I've done soft and hard reboots and use an iPad Pro 10.5” with 5 GHz wifi. (We live in silicon valley and hubby is a tech god) ;-)
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast