Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

New Resident
    I expect to finish goal 11 today...woot! I've recently discovered this forum and it has allowed me to enjoy the events, learn so much more about the game, and have a chance to finish events. Thank you all for your time, guidance and team spirit. You bring joy to the game...at least for this gamer! I'm thinking about taming another white fingle mingle. Does anyone recall if the white one starts as a baby? I'd love to have that one as a baby next to the pink one. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Bug?

I don’t really need moat decos but just out of curiosity, I tried to place them and it seems the moat corners don’t align with moat no matter how I rotate both.

Attachment 54649

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fripp4188 View Post
    I expect to finish goal 11 today...woot! I've recently discovered this forum and it has allowed me to enjoy the events, learn so much more about the game, and have a chance to finish events. Thank you all for your time, guidance and team spirit. You bring joy to the game...at least for this gamer! I'm thinking about taming another white fingle mingle. Does anyone recall if the white one starts as a baby? I'd love to have that one as a baby next to the pink one. Thank you.
    I don’t think the white ones start as babies. The white flamingo craft disappears after finishing goal 14 (might be earlier, I did not check). Congrats, you should be done with 14 in no time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    So I was just the victim of the notorious Gem Trap. While collecting the Amorablooms the screen suddenly shifted and the speed up button popped up and boom six Gems gone. I am very glad that it was only six Gems however there have been way too many close calls in the past where I could have lost a large amount. S8 I would like to ask that you please give us a Gem Confirmation Button. I am sure all CS players would greatly appreciate it. I would like to know the truth behind why it has been denied for so long. S8 just remember we spend our real money to buy Gems and Do not want to spend them unnecessarily.
    Honestly, I wish that S8 gave us the option to upgrade (1-time or annually) and the upgrade gives us a confirmation dialog for a gem speed up.

Considering how much I spend on the game I?d be happy to fork over some bucks to not have the anxiety of the gem traps.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It only registers on the goal (and you just get 1000 coins) The actual Moats are a reward when finishing goal 11.
    Very strange it didn't register your second one.. Maybe force close and check again?
    Maybe the game reset, and you still have the beams and blocks?
    Mine didn't register in goal. Still says 1/2. Force closed. Didn't work. All 3 of beams & blocks gone. I have all other parts of goal done. Help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Mine didn't register in goal. Still says 1/2. Force closed. Didn't work. All 3 of beams & blocks gone. I have all other parts of goal done. Help.
    Put in a ticket to support....hopefully they can check the code. But before you do, double check your Faux Flamingo numbers. Both the Moat Supplies and Faux Flamingos take 3 each blocks/beams. Plus the Moat Supplies goal gets checked as soon as you start it, not at collection. I panicked earlier, I swore I built a block or beam, but I actually clicked Moat Supply....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Love is in the air this event

Check out the Pink Seal, his hearts are blowing toward the Disguised FlamingoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-13 at 1.07.00 PM.png 
Views:	183 
Size:	852.5 KB 
ID:	54660
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Love is in the air this event

Check out the Pink Seal, his hearts are blowing toward the Disguised FlamingoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-02-13 at 1.07.00 PM.png 
Views:	183 
Size:	852.5 KB 
ID:	54660
    So sweet! I love this picture and all posted! Thanks guys! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Oh my god. So this is already an exhausting event, and I was about to craft another faux flamingo but because the ?prepare moat supplies? option doesn?t disappear after you craft the required 2, I accidentally hit THAT instead of the faux flamingo, losing 3 blocks and 3 beams in the process. No idea if I?ll get three moats as a reward when I complete level 11 in another seven years or not, and I don?t want them. I?m super dumb, granted, but I?m so angry that I could scream. I?m never finishing this babysitting event already and now I?ve set myself back 6 supplies to craft alllll over again. WHY AM I SO STUPID ARRRRGH

Executive Chef
    My son is tickled pink that fingle mingle has caught on .