Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Genius. Thank you. Never thought of that
    You're welcome. This is the reason why they made partially chopped trees or rocks un-storable. I remember when the Christmas trees were released the first time, we could chop the tree 8 or 9 times (out of 10 times to fully clear it), then we'd store it and then take it out again to be able to chop again. Recall that the fanciest Xmas tree has the chance of dropping valuable stuff like feasts, gems and expansion permits. Imagine the frenzy everyone was in lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Well, I am about as far along as you....with near-constant playing since I am stuck at home due to the weather (thank goodness I still have internet!)

re: the extra flingle mingle...my Value Pack changed from an extra chick to 4 moat corners! Did you purchase a value pack with a pink chick? Because after I bought 5 pink flamingos the market purchase went away, but one was offered in the value pack....at least for a few days. I noticed today my pack option changed to moat corners.
    Mine changed early as well. Thanks for confirming that I'm not losing my mind, I was nearly positive the sale had days left so the sudden change threw me for a loop. I was planning on purchasing the pack for some extra Fingle Mingles today when I unlocked them but now that moats are on offer I'm giving it a hard pass. A part of me is disappointed but the rest is relieved I won't be tempted to spend way too much money, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Amorablooms are definitely the bottleneck. I'm struggling too.
    Feels like I'm always behind other players. I'm on goal 11 and I've prepared the Moat Supplies and Flamingo Perfume. I have 2 Faux Flamingo's so 8 still to go.
    Making the Flamingo Perfume is not as hard as I thought, with the Deep Mine, Sparkling Mine and all the Rock Outcropping chopping.

I'm very happy with this forum too. Everyone is so nice here and willing to help one another. (and I LOVE IT when players share photo's!)
    Thanks to everyone contributing!
    You're ahead of me for sure. I'm still on Goal 9. I just don't have the time to babysit this game. If I get through and complete this goal, yay...if not, then...oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    So I was just the victim of the notorious Gem Trap. While collecting the Amorablooms the screen suddenly shifted and the speed up button popped up and boom six Gems gone. I am very glad that it was only six Gems however there have been way too many close calls in the past where I could have lost a large amount. S8 I would like to ask that you please give us a Gem Confirmation Button. I am sure all CS players would greatly appreciate it. I would like to know the truth behind why it has been denied for so long. S8 just remember we spend our real money to buy Gems and Do not want to spend them unnecessarily.

Rhino Keeper
    Flamingo perfume should be brewed in potion shops....like mermaid perfume. You brew things in potion shops and craft things in workshops. I wish things made sense in this game

Fashion Designer
    YAY! I can finally see Flamingo Fiasco tasks and decorations!!!

I've been so frustrated because C.S. kept insisting it was a memory problem even though I had no problems playing. But anything related to Flamingo Fiasco (decorations and tasks) was invisible in my game. I couldn't see Flamingo Fiasco decorations in my neighbors' games either.

Destiel0918 suggested reinstalling the game app and boom.... everything is now visible.

I'm glad this got resolved because I love all of the decorations. Now I need to do some serious math to see if I have time to finish this event.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    The romantic moat pieces do not align. The corners and the bridge are different than the straight parts. Fix please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Flamingo perfume should be brewed in potion shops....like mermaid perfume. You brew things in potion shops and craft things in workshops. I wish things made sense in this game
    I also think the perfume should be crafted in potion shop. I could be making beams and blocks in workshop while making perfume in potion shop. Now it's just wait, wait and wait. I prefer multi tasking.

Fashion Designer
    Does the Baron's Destroyed Hat we repair in goal 13 come from defeating the Fiesty Flamingo in goal 12?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Yup