Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Just here to join the SpiritWind appreciation society. And those that forge ahead to let us all know what's coming. I would struggle in an event like this without you (even more than I'm struggling now!). I do hope that those that are unhappy with the help you provide are able to find their own niche and go and do better themselves somewhere else.

That said, this event....!! I'm thinking I won't be able to get enough amorablooms. It's hard for me to collect at work. It would be great if S8 considered in future the balance between high energy needs and short collection times; there must be a middle ground??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    It takes 25 energy
    Thank you - you are the bearer of good news. 🤩

And... I, too, am in great appreciation of this forum and of all the time and energy that SW puts forth to help all other players. Okay, so an oops was made - it's a game. Get over it. We're all human, we all make mistakes and move on. I hope S8 will continue to extend the much appreciated goals to SW.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 02-11-20 at 08:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Just a heads up that goal 13 uses the magic forge and NOT the flower stand to repair the hat. So don't incubate eggs or make platters or whatnot if you want to keep things moving when you get to goal 13!
    Attachment 54630
    Thanks. Now to remember that in a few days (4 more perfume and 15 more blocks and beams to go. That's a lot of coal searching!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Just here to join the SpiritWind appreciation society. And those that forge ahead to let us all know what's coming. I would struggle in an event like this without you (even more than I'm struggling now!). I do hope that those that are unhappy with the help you provide are able to find their own niche and go and do better themselves somewhere else.

That said, this event....!! I'm thinking I won't be able to get enough amorablooms. It's hard for me to collect at work. It would be great if S8 considered in future the balance between high energy needs and short collection times; there must be a middle ground??
    The Amorablooms are definitely the bottleneck. I'm struggling too.
    Feels like I'm always behind other players. I'm on goal 11 and I've prepared the Moat Supplies and Flamingo Perfume. I have 2 Faux Flamingo's so 8 still to go.
    Making the Flamingo Perfume is not as hard as I thought, with the Deep Mine, Sparkling Mine and all the Rock Outcropping chopping.

I'm very happy with this forum too. Everyone is so nice here and willing to help one another. (and I LOVE IT when players share photo's!)
    Thanks to everyone contributing!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you all

I've updated goal 12 info with the number of hits for the Fiesty Flamingo and fixed the forge/flower stand for goal 13 too. Thank you ninjalejones and farmerted7 for sharing that info with us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Amorablooms are definitely the bottleneck. I'm struggling too.
    Feels like I'm always behind other players. I'm on goal 11 and I've prepared the Moat Supplies and Flamingo Perfume. I have 2 Faux Flamingo's so 8 still to go.
    Making the Flamingo Perfume is not as hard as I thought, with the Deep Mine, Sparkling Mine and all the Rock Outcropping chopping.

I'm very happy with this forum too. Everyone is so nice here and willing to help one another. (and I LOVE IT when players share photo's!)
    Thanks to everyone contributing!
    I'm still on goal 11 as well since I decided to forgo a value package to buy more gems for all the valentine stuff! I should be on 12 but silly me made a third most because I forgot I already made 2!
    StormID: neferlala

For those who are interested, first drop of the price flamingo was: seed, egg and roasted chicken. All of them had a quantity of 1, so nothing special yet. Good luck to all of you completing this event. Its not an easy one to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, I'm sure I'm behind, but I'm getting $1,000 coins after crafting the event beam or block in the workshop. One comes out right the other - coins. I'm afraid to use my resources. Tried hard reboot and still didn't get my correct beam.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Ugh, I'm sure I'm behind, but I'm getting $1,000 coins after crafting the event beam or block in the workshop. One comes out right the other - coins. I'm afraid to use my resources. Tried hard reboot and still didn't get my correct beam.
    That’s because you are drafting the Moat Supplies which drop 1000coins.
    Only do two of these! or you will waste resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I thought I was making them for the flamingos because I need more coal. I'm mixed up.