Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    I never got a response to my post earlier today. I decided to post it in bugs. I hope it is resolved soon.
    i would guess that since you bought that package before you got to the step of buying the pink flamingo that the one it gave you counted towards the max of 5
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    we need 5 faux flamingos for step 11 right? just making sure i have that right
    It depends.
    Lower levels require 5. Higher level requirement is 10.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    we need 5 faux flamingos for step 11 right? just making sure i have that right
    5 for lower level.
    10 for high level.

Edit: beaten.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C0EF547F-CDC8-43E6-9AFD-CBE1E6DB8189.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	54629
    Thank you for posting this. I thought it was a chick that didn't grow up-- like a baby flyger. I thought that's what people were asking for and what S8 was selling.

It does sound like a bug because (I think) someone who purchased it after buying the 5 pink flingos would get the chick as a 6th. If you want to be sure to get a response from S8, you could put in a help ticket.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Yes sorry! It's the fire wagon-thanks stymie52!
    No need to apologize. I always appreciate your forging ahead and the valuable information you give all of us.

Fashion Designer
    From page 1:
    "Clear your board of monsters for this goal! The Fiesty Flamingo needs to spawn.
    Goal 12:
    * Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    * Defeat the Fiesty Flamingo 0/1
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +5 academy scrolls, unlocks Romantic Moat Corner

Goal 13:
    * Repair the Baron's Hat 0/1 | Flower Stand, 2 hours - 1 Baron's Destroyed Hat, 25 Iron Ore, 15 Coal
    * Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    * Defeat the Fiesty Flamingo 0/1
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +160 crown "

Does anyone know how many hits it takes to defeat the Feisty Flamingo in goals 12 & 13? Just wondering if it's a 15 or 30 hitter or something crazy like 90 or 150 (bite my tongue). 👅 Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    It takes 25 energy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    There are other places where you can see the tasks of an event in Castle story with pictures and a widely written explanation for a high-level players but you definitely need to search better, but obviously you don't get it. Sorry, lol...
    I don't need to search elsewhere, I'm 100% happy where I am & you should stay where you are 100% happy as well Also, I'd like to thank you for bringing all the lovely people on this forum together in thanks & appreciation. You've done your good deed for the day

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes the errors are my typing and sometimes the goal asks for only 1 of an item so that the player can clear the goal. The goal is for 2. As I said previously, I'm checking goals as I get to them. Please be patient with me...I've a lot on my plate plus I'm still working out how to read and interpret the data I'm given but I'm doing the best I can.
    You do so much for all of us & make things much easier. And that's in addition to a full time job! I appreciate you so much as I know a lot of others do as well. THANK YOU, Spirit Wind! !! 🤗😊

Fashion Designer
    Just a heads up that goal 13 uses the magic forge and NOT the flower stand to repair the hat. So don't incubate eggs or make platters or whatnot if you want to keep things moving when you get to goal 13!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39DB889E-9B5E-4E60-A06C-F5300BF0FBCE.png 
Views:	207 
Size:	1,019.8 KB 
ID:	54630