Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I’m getting them from both saw mills and mines

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    I am lv. 50.Please S8 explain why here in Forum write that
    Goal 11:
    * Prepare Moat Supplies 0/2 | Workshop, 3 Pink Feathers, 3 Floral Block, 3 Floral Beam
    * Brew Flamingo Perfume 0/4 | Workshop, 1 hour - 35 Iron Ore, 50 Coal, 5 Silver Ore
    * Make a friend for the Wild Flamingo 0/1
    Workshop, 1 hour - 4 Flamingo Perfume, 4 Pink Feathers, 5 Faux Flamingo

Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, +2 Romantic Moat, unlocks Romantic Moat in the market for additional purchase

but in my "Kingdom goals" there write that goal 11,lv.3 wants Wild Flamingo / 2/.
    Attachment 54612
    Why is there a change in this goal????
    The 0/1 flamingo friend is lower level requirement. The 0/2 is higher level requirement.
    SpiritWind will probably clarify that later.

Executive Chef
    So frustrated with the game resets! I collect from the trees & start a 1 hour craft, come back in a hour to collect......and the trees are waiting to be collected from. I use my device for a number of things & cant/won't leave the game open, continually monitoring it to see if it resets. This resetting started the last event. I have put away items, have everything on my device shut down as much as possible, yet it is happening daily. I won't spend $ or gems on events unless this stops. Anyone know why the game resets or lags constantly? It just started for me at the beginning of the previous event. I have seen others comment that they also have this problem, but don't know if there is a solution! Or if it's a temporary thing!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So frustrated with the game resets! I collect from the trees & start a 1 hour craft, come back in a hour to collect......and the trees are waiting to be collected from. I use my device for a number of things & cant/won't leave the game open, continually monitoring it to see if it resets. This resetting started the last event. I have put away items, have everything on my device shut down as much as possible, yet it is happening daily. I won't spend $ or gems on events unless this stops. Anyone know why the game resets or lags constantly? It just started for me at the beginning of the previous event. I have seen others comment that they also have this problem, but don't know if there is a solution! Or if it's a temporary thing!
    my game just now did a couple of resets. I suspect, though no proof whatsoever, that S8 is doing something with the coding in the game. What I do is if I see any unusual twitch or movement in my game, I go back a few steps to make sure all my taps counted.
    Just now I was fighting a flamingo from my stable, the game jumped and then found myself fighting the same flamingo that had spawned from my mine a few seconds earlier.
    But it worked out for once. My stable spawned a flamingo again. That was pure luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The 0/1 flamingo friend is lower level requirement. The 0/2 is higher level requirement.
    SpiritWind will probably clarify that later.
    in all best games Tasks are written at the beginning of the game for both low level and high level - Simultaneously. S8 has made a mistake, for which I, as a Level 50 player, want compensation. I hope their correctness ...

Oof this event is involved. I feel like I?m constantly on my phone. However, I like it. I think I?m headed into the more tedious part but even still. There are a lot of great animals and decos. I don?t have a Love section yet so I?m excited to get one going!

As someone with less energy droppers (though I?m accumulating slowly but surely), high real time involvement is preferable to me over energy intensive events. I can understand why those in different circumstances would feel differently though.

I?m also happy to be netting all of these scrolls. When I finally get to my academy goals, I?ll practically be able unlock all of the characters at once! Haha

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    in all best games Tasks are written at the beginning of the game for both low level and high level - Simultaneously. S8 has made a mistake, for which I, as a Level 50 player, want compensation. I hope their correctness ...
    Sometimes the errors are my typing and sometimes the goal asks for only 1 of an item so that the player can clear the goal. The goal is for 2. As I said previously, I'm checking goals as I get to them. Please be patient with me...I've a lot on my plate plus I'm still working out how to read and interpret the data I'm given but I'm doing the best I can.

Fashion Designer
    I can't believe I just wasted 3 pink feathers, 3 beams, and 3 blocks to make my 3rd moat supplies which I don't need. Darn it. For some reason I thought I needed another one, but I already had 2. I often craft an extra, but I would wait until the end for that. Given all the blocks and beams needed and the wasting of much needed craft time, I need to pay better attention. I could have used all this for a faux flamingo.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    This event is a clone of the A Tinkerer's Tale event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I can't believe I just wasted 3 pink feathers, 3 beams, and 3 blocks to make my 3rd moat supplies which I don't need. Darn it. For some reason I thought I needed another one, but I already had 2. I often craft an extra, but I would wait until the end for that. Given all the blocks and beams needed and the wasting of much needed craft time, I need to pay better attention. I could have used all this for a faux flamingo.
    OMG I hate it when I do that! I feel for you, in an event like this it represents hours ​of work!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx