Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Then I will no longer use the forum once you have similar difficulties with event information. But no problem, because there is a wonderful Blog that always gives all the indicators of the Castle story game in advance very true and accurate, but this event this time, there was a little delay and I decided to open the forum, which I regret. From now on, I will only trust the Blog. Maybe I will use the Forum only for questions about an event, but for another not. Thanks for the reply!...
    I stumbled onto this forum by chance, and I'm so glad I did. Previously I had to wait and see what the next goal was and never knew I could somehow know in advance. So while I wasn't able to complete everything at the very beginning (work got in the way of checking the game), I have been able to complete most every event since I discovered the forum.

I am unfamiliar with the blog you mentioned. Where would one find that?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else finding that the Amorabloom drop has reduced? I've been keeping track to see if I can finish this, and was averaging 3.5 per collection. But the last 4 drops have been 2 each time. Is this just an anomaly, or are others having a similar experience? At this rate I need 9 collections per day to finish.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is anyone else finding that the Amorabloom drop has reduced? I've been keeping track to see if I can finish this, and was averaging 3.5 per collection. But the last 4 drops have been 2 each time. Is this just an anomaly, or are others having a similar experience? At this rate I need 9 collections per day to finish.
    I had a spell like that yesterday and then it boosted up again.

This is gonna be A tough one. I'm on goal nine, one white flamingo down but holy moly I gotta make ten MORE faux flamingos?? after these four? Lmao I'm already tired!!!

Time to pull up my sleeves and get chugging I want those pink flamingos!

Executive Chef
    I?m up to the five fingle mingle chicks - finglettes? They?re pretty cute, almost hate to make them grow up. This is one of the events where I may go for the event items no matter the rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    So, there is still no confirmation if the flamingo’s friend crafted in goal 11 counts for the last goal?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m up to the five fingle mingle chicks - finglettes? They?re pretty cute, almost hate to make them grow up. This is one of the events where I may go for the event items no matter the rewards.
    You can keep one or two as a baby. I should have. Bottleneck are the amorablooms, not the pink feathers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I had a spell like that yesterday and then it boosted up again.
    Thanks Ratdogs; I'll stay positive, but I've had two more collections with just 2 amorablooms, and it's started to affect my average. Because I can't collect regularly at work, I'm having to keep recalculating if I can finish, and if my average goes down much more, sadly I don't think I can make it.

This event is definitely designed for those who are able to collect a lot, rather than those who work full time and have children. It's quite disheartening.

Rhino Keeper
    I am currently on goal 13, repairing the Baron’s hat. The flamingo’s friend from goal 11 is still in my inventory. So I’m quite positive that it counts for the last goal.
    In 2 hours I can tell you more.

Executive Chef
    Someone mentioned in the Baron's Tent thread that the S8 other game goals reward floral beams and blocks. Homemaker gave me 3 of each. Farm story 2 will give me 1 of each.