Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    OMG OMG OMG I just collected from the workshop and got 1000 coins instead of my event item! What Is Going On!!!!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OMG OMG OMG I just collected from the workshop and got 1000 coins instead of my event item! What Is Going On!!!!
    Did you craft something you didn't need? When I collected my 3rd moat supplies from workshop, I believe it only gave me coins and no moat since I made one too many. Perhaps this is your situation, too?
    Last edited by ladlasse; 02-10-20 at 09:01 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you're on the step to "Prepare Moat Supplies", you will receive two moats once completing the quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Level 50, and I'm currently on goal 11 in the event. I am hopeful that we make 2 Flamingo Friends in goal 11, then we use those same 2 in goal 14 to craft the disguised flamingo... it doesn't look like we turn them into anything at the end of goal 11, so they just sit in inventory (until goal 14). So only 2 Flamingo Friends total... Fingers crossed that I'm right.
    Hopefully the people who forge ahead will answer this for us
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    This event has motivated me to make more flyger cubs. I usually max out of coal and never actively search for it ever, but if there is ever another event like this i will have a huge flock of flygers to tap for coal!

I was so proud of myself getting all my coal... just now realized i am only have HALF my coal because i need 200 more to make my second friend. ::smacking my head::

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    in all best games Tasks are written at the beginning of the game for both low level and high level - Simultaneously. S8 has made a mistake, for which I, as a Level 50 player, want compensation. I hope their correctness ...
    Please don't be like that.

All this is doing is discourage S8 from releasing goals in advance.

SW is doing the best she can, human errors/typos happens.

Fashion Designer
    Stupid question but why will we be making perfume out of coal and iron? Wouldn’t flower petals make more sense???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sometimes the errors are my typing and sometimes the goal asks for only 1 of an item so that the player can clear the goal. The goal is for 2. As I said previously, I'm checking goals as I get to them. Please be patient with me...I've a lot on my plate plus I'm still working out how to read and interpret the data I'm given but I'm doing the best I can.
    You do a great job and you?re very appreciated. Thanks SpiritWind

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    You do a great job and you?re very appreciated. Thanks SpiritWind
    Second that! Thank you SpiritWind!!
    Also, S8 thank you so much for providing goals early on so we can make informed decisions on whether the event fits our individual playing style.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    If you're on the step to "Prepare Moat Supplies", you will receive two moats once completing the quest.
    Ahhhh thank you! I was expecting an actual moat from the way the craft is listed in the workshop (plus, I thought I had crafted a block or beam & got confused, my bad.). I didnt notice if the "Progress" banner was flashing at the top left, telling me to check my goalbook & see I got credit for 1 moat supply. Whew!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx