Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased the value pack that includes a pink flamingo. Now that I've reached goal 10, I can only place four flamingos instead of five. The value pack flamingo should have made the count six. Do I need to report this matter in bugs?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Couldn?t agree more. Thank you S8 for releasing the event information upfront and thank you, thank you, thank you SpiritWind for writing it all up and thank you ShibuyaCloth for your awesome tables and thank you all of you advanced players who gem ahead and keep us updated. All of you help make an already great game truly awesome!
    I 2nd this!! I played this game when it 1st came out & wasn't aware of the forums for a cpl years. It was INCREDIBLY difficult for me as a new player. Once a ngbr told me about this, not only did it make the game SO much more enjoyable, but (despite the fact that I mostly silently creeped the forums,lol) I "met" so many incredible, amazing & helpful people that it kept me playing the game long after I would've quit. Are there going to be errors/mistakes? Of course, everyone here is only human of course, but I believe some ppl need to grasp the insane amount of time & effort it takes for these mods to not only play the game themselves, but to do everything neccessary to give us the information we've come to expect & rely on. They get NOTHING in return for this, besides the odd ty from us grateful players. I believe that most of us understand this..but some of us need to stop being so spoiled & start being a little appreciative of what is being done for us by both mods & kind players. Be thankful ppl are donating their personal time to help others strictly out of the kindness of their hearts. Like Elsa said..if u don't like it? Don't use it.
    Last edited by CheebaAngel; 02-11-20 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling error

Farm Supplier
    I'd like to add one more voice to kudos to SpiritWind and those that push ahead quickly. They made the forums worthwhile for the rest of us, and everything they do is much appreciated. The recent change to release the event requirements in full instead of having to piece them together over time is a great change for us, and I hope it actually lessens some effort from SpiritWind to comb through the thread itself to gather each step's requirements for us. You are appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Please don?t make a mountain out of a molehill. Even if high level requirements were mistakenly omitted for goal 11, it is very clearly stated that you needed 2 flamingo friends for taming the disguised flamingo in goal 14 for high level players. The latter was correctly displayed from the start.

SW, forum members and S8 staff have done a great job Thanks!

Please do not say me - that the black is white ... in the Forum the tasks were recorded only for low levels players. This is a kind of discrimination against players at higher levels. I cannot tolerate such an action in this Forum and i stop attending it. I also want to say you that and your opinion is not relevant to me at all, Goodbye!

Guys - how do I get a sweetheart shack?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Guys - how do I get a sweetheart shack?
    You don't need it for this event. It is an event building.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Please do not say me - that the black is white ... in the Forum the tasks were recorded only for low levels players. This is a kind of discrimination against players at higher levels. I cannot tolerate such an action in this Forum and i stop attending it. I also want to say you that and your opinion is not relevant to me at all, Goodbye!
    Okaaay.... what I said about goal 11 and 14 can be accurately confirmed by everyone who saw the posts on page 1. I am a level 50 player and I do not feel discriminated against. Sorry you feel this way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    I 2nd this!! I played this game when it 1st came out & wasn't aware of the forums for a cpl years. It was INCREDIBLY difficult for me as a new player. Once a ngbr told me about this, not only did it make the game SO much more enjoyable, but (despite the fact that I mostly silently creeped the forums,lol) I "met" so many incredible, amazing & helpful people that it kept me playing the game long after I would've quit. Are there going to be errors/mistakes? Of course, everyone here is only human of course, but I believe some ppl need to grasp the insane amount of time & effort it takes for these mods to not only play the game themselves, but to do everything neccessary to give us the information we've come to expect & rely on. They get NOTHING in return for this, besides the odd ty from us grateful players. I believe that most of us understand this..but some of us need to stop being so spoiled & start being a little appreciative of what is being done for us by both mods & kind players. Be thankful ppl are donating their personal time to help others strictly out of the kindness of their hearts. Like Elsa said..if u don't like it? Don't use it.
    There are other places where you can see the tasks of an event in Castle story with pictures and a widely written explanation for a high-level players but you definitely need to search better, but obviously you don't get it. Sorry, lol...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    Then I will no longer use the forum once you have similar difficulties with event information. But no problem, because there is a wonderful Blog that always gives all the indicators of the Castle story game in advance very true and accurate, but this event this time, there was a little delay and I decided to open the forum, which I regret. From now on, I will only trust the Blog. Maybe I will use the Forum only for questions about an event, but for another not. Thanks for the reply!...
    You're welcome to use any source for information. Please note that fan pages are also run by normal players who are kind enough to generate those pages for the community. They also only have access to information normal players do. They won't be able to offer any compensation if the information presented to you contains a typo or has missing data. We hope you understand this expectation.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Okaaay.... what I said about goal 11 and 14 can be accurately confirmed by everyone who saw the posts on page 1. I am a level 50 player and I do not feel discriminated against. Sorry you feel this way.
    The tasks in the Forum were all written as early as day 2, but only for those players from the low levels - this is called Discrimination. Open the vocabulary and read the interpretation of the word "discrimination" and then argue with me. That you do not personally feel discriminated against is your own problem, but it does not give you the right to speak on behalf of the other players here, Оk!...