Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 417

Thread: Castle Story 2/06: Flamingo Fiasco | event information on page 1

  1. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    in all best games Tasks are written at the beginning of the game for both low level and high level - Simultaneously. S8 has made a mistake, for which I, as a Level 50 player, want compensation. I hope their correctness ...
    Moderators are normal players who only have access to the same information as normal players.

    We don't provide goal information to them because the upkeep is too significant. Without some dedicated community members and our moderators, there would be no advanced view of upcoming goals at all. We appreciate their efforts because it's a big, thankless task and we don't ask it of them so it's something they do out of kindness. Since these folks are normal players, typos or other issues in their posts don't qualify for player compensation. If you don't want to refer to the forum guides, you can always do the goals as they appear to you in the game as designed. I hope this helps clarify why you may see different information on the forum.

  2. #192
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Moderators are normal players who only have access to the same information as normal players.

    We don't provide goal information to them because the upkeep is too significant. Without some dedicated community members and our moderators, there would be no advanced view of upcoming goals at all. We appreciate their efforts because it's a big, thankless task and we don't ask it of them so it's something they do out of kindness. Since these folks are normal players, typos or other issues in their posts don't qualify for player compensation. If you don't want to refer to the forum guides, you can always do the goals as they appear to you in the game as designed. I hope this helps clarify why you may see different information on the forum.
    I love this game, I love this forum, and I love everyone who contributes. Elsa is right, it is a thankless job done out of kindness. For me this forum is priceless, as well as the hard work put in by the moderators and dedicated players. I started playing this game back in.. 2012? I think? But gave up as i thought the goals were hard at that time. Had I known about this forum I would have never quit. It’s a privilege to have the wealth of knowledge this community provides.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

  3. #193
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Moderators are normal players who only have access to the same information as normal players.

    We don't provide goal information to them because the upkeep is too significant. Without some dedicated community members and our moderators, there would be no advanced view of upcoming goals at all. We appreciate their efforts because it's a big, thankless task and we don't ask it of them so it's something they do out of kindness. Since these folks are normal players, typos or other issues in their posts don't qualify for player compensation. If you don't want to refer to the forum guides, you can always do the goals as they appear to you in the game as designed. I hope this helps clarify why you may see different information on the forum.
    Then I will no longer use the forum once you have similar difficulties with event information. But no problem, because there is a wonderful Blog that always gives all the indicators of the Castle story game in advance very true and accurate, but this event this time, there was a little delay and I decided to open the forum, which I regret. From now on, I will only trust the Blog. Maybe I will use the Forum only for questions about an event, but for another not. Thanks for the reply!...

  4. #194
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I'm doing it for the scrolls-only need 15 more to get the student to unlock the energy griffin. But otherwise I probably wouldn't as I have 2 gold mines and the fire engine that drop gold on every collection and Grimaud and the piggy hut along with carouse other things that drop gold occasionally.
    What is the Fire Engine? I do not remember that. It drops gold?

  5. #195
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    in all best games Tasks are written at the beginning of the game for both low level and high level - Simultaneously. S8 has made a mistake, for which I, as a Level 50 player, want compensation. I hope their correctness ...
    You sound like a peach. Thank you SW for all you do to help!
    StormID: neferlala

  6. #196
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    431
    The fire engine was offered for 250 gems over Labor Day and it always drops a gold item plus water. I don't think people realized it dropped gold at the time because it was a new item.

  7. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Second that! Thank you SpiritWind!!
    Also, S8 thank you so much for providing goals early on so we can make informed decisions on whether the event fits our individual playing style.
    Couldn?t agree more. Thank you S8 for releasing the event information upfront and thank you, thank you, thank you SpiritWind for writing it all up and thank you ShibuyaCloth for your awesome tables and thank you all of you advanced players who gem ahead and keep us updated. All of you help make an already great game truly awesome!

  8. #198
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    If you're on the step to "Prepare Moat Supplies", you will receive two moats once completing the quest.
    If this crafting in the workshop doesn't actually give us something in our inventory, then why not blank the craft out when we've completed the required two? It's not like we can make an extra one as a souvenir in this case. (And in my case, wouldn't have allowed me to make a useless 3rd crafting - my mistake, but if unable to do so, would have helped me from making this mistake).
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  9. #199
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    545
    Many thanks to all the people who contribute to this forum spending their time and energy giving us so much valuable information and also to those who gem ahead so we can know what to expect. Spirit Wind has been exceptional with her dedication to posting all the information on page one as soon as she is able which is a HUGE help. It can be really time consuming reading through all the pages to find the pertinent information.

    It’s a shame that some cannot appreciate the love and dedication people put into the forums to improve OUR experience with the game. They don’t get paid and they do not deserve your snarky comments.

  10. #200
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The fire engine was offered for 250 gems over Labor Day and it always drops a gold item plus water. I don't think people realized it dropped gold at the time because it was a new item.
    Cool thanks probably why I didn’t buy it then. I thought it was a prize

    I would love the flamingo and have bought items that are only beneficial for the one game but I only have about 420 gems and don’t want to buy more for a pretty pink chicken

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •